Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Introduction

Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by ThePitCrew View Post
    Wow man. I just came in to make a post to get my post up so i can pm. But man i read your shit and was blown away. Good shit brother. I love hearing stories like this. Congratulations on the hard work.
    Thank you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    dam sounds like you had a killer 1st cycle.. what was it test prop/tren ace? how did it go with the loose skin?
    It started as test prop tren ace but the prop was crippling me. After 2 weeks of limping into the gym I switched to test cyp. I would inject it ED with the Tren. I ended up working out an 8 site injection rotation. The delts gave me some trouble over the first few injections and I lost a couple workouts but they are no longer virgin. Unfortunately the loose skin still resides on my lower abdomen even with massive growth to my upper body. Im currently running HGH for the first time. Im planning to run it for 200 days. Im also running it differently than most. Im running 10iu EOD broken into 4 IV injections. 2iu upon waking 2iu preworkout 4iu post workout and 2iu before bed. Im hoping this might help with the loose skin but deep down have kind of excepted that if I cant be happy with it surgery needs to be looked into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

V.I.P.

Re: Introduction

Noob question, what's the advantage of IV injections of hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    I spent 15 years an obese, drunk, junkie. After losing my job of 7 years, losing my home, raping my 401k, and blowing every last dollar I had I realized I had no where to go, and no one that even wanted me around. I reached out for some help and ended up in a detox. 3 days out of detox I joined a gym. It became my sanctuary so I read, researched, and did everything I could to learn about changing the body I had forever been ashamed of. After learning about overtraining and backing off a bit I still couldnt understand why I wasnt making gains. At this point I had a job and insurance so I went to see a doctor and got some bloodwork done. I was then diagnosed with hypogonadism and prescribed Test cyp. I was excited that this might be the answer to some of my problems. Instead it made me feel worse, and the real research began. Since getting clean Ive found my mind to be of decent use. So the next doctors appointment I demanded more thorough bloodwork along with a script for an AI ,HCG, and more frequent injections. He was so baffled all he could come up with was to say" well if you were more obese I would right you these scripts." I demanded a referral to an endo and shit just got worse. I eventually just took over my TRT and use bloodwork to make necessary adjustments. Now that Ive gotten that taken care of Im killing it at the gym and going the blast and cruise route. I look forward to contributing and learning from the other members here.
    Awesom intro!