Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

Im wondering if theres a setting I can adjust that will stop the site from logging me out every few minutes of inactivity. I often have multiple tabs going at the same time , and may go to check my email, or research a topic and by the time I get back I have to log back in. Is there a fix for this?

Re: How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

When you first login make sure you check the box that says keep me logged in. Also if your browser is setup to clear cookies when you close a tab that would effectively be the same as logging yourself out every time you close a tab.

Re: How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    When you first login make sure you check the box that says keep me logged in. Also if your browser is setup to clear cookies when you close a tab that would effectively be the same as logging yourself out every time you close a tab.
    Thank you very much brother.

Bigmike

Tips & Tricks thank you Skyling

I was going to ask the same thing. Thanks for the answer!

I just hulk smash the shit out of the pc when it acts up
    If nothing else I feel much better after lol. "I showed that pc who's boss"

I suppose clearing cookies etc works also.....
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I just hulk smash the shit out of the pc when it acts up
    If nothing else I feel much better after lol. "I showed that pc who's boss"

I suppose clearing cookies etc works also.....
    Lol you should see the screen on my laptop!!!! Hulk smashed the shit out of it lol
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    Lol you should see the screen on my laptop!!!! Hulk smashed the shit out of it lol
    Lmao!! I smashed the shit out of work pc. Took out the mother board and hard drive lol. Luckily only the girl I train saw me. She laughed her ass off. "I have no clue what happened. I turned it on and it said this " lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lmao!! I smashed the shit out of work pc. Took out the mother board and hard drive lol. Luckily only the girl I train saw me. She laughed her ass off. "I have no clue what happened. I turned it on and it said this " lol.
    lol, I have a hard time not smashing shit if it doesn't wanna work. I figure, fuck it, you don't wanna fucking work then I'm gonna make sure you don't fucking work! Lol that chick you were training sounds like a pretty cool chick though!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    lol, I have a hard time not smashing shit if it doesn't wanna work. I figure, fuck it, you don't wanna fucking work then I'm gonna make sure you don't fucking work! Lol that chick you were training sounds like a pretty cool chick though!
    She's cool as hell for sure. Great friend! She's all sleeved up lol.

Even worse was this girl I dated that thought my temper was hot as hell. I've worked hard as hell to squash my temper over the years. She likes when I let it out lmao...dangerous chemistry with that one lol.

Yeah...I've broken plenty of printers, DVD players you name it in my day....sadly my temper to break shit is way worse natty lmao! Gear mellows me out....