Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

Re: How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

I'm EXACTLY the same way!! Lol my wife doesn't encourage it though. I use to break everything if it wouldn't work right or if I was pissed off enough. One time I smashed my whole home theater system because I blew my main speakers jamming out one day. After a while you realize how much all that shit cost and you start to smash less and less. Lol
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Re: How do I stop being logged out every 2 minutes Im not actively doing something?

Its like how the Hulk learned how to control his emotions, I've done the same. That's why I have the Hulk as my Avi. I use to react to things the same way and had zero patience.Control and patience goes a long way!
    Last edited by ineedtogrow; 09-19-2013 at 02:29 AM.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"