Thread: So sleepy

V.I.P.

So sleepy

Is it 2 o clock yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sherk
    I wish

V.I.P.
    Test deca and metha drol makes for one hell of a drywaller everyone just needs to get the hell out of my way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigmike

Re: So sleepy

Shit I feel useless... desk job easily boring, thanks to Tren I haven't slept solidly for say ~6 weeks. I have 0 energy till I walk in the gym!

V.I.P.
    I hang drywall and steel stud frame so work is like a gym for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigmike

I hear that... best cycle I ever ran I was working a warehouse job. My upper grew insanely big from trowing and stacking boxes all day. Kind of mix that number.

V.I.P.
    Yea my traps are getting big guys always ask what I do but It's from lifting drywall off the board cart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its takes a real man to work a construction based job and still kill it at the gym. My brothers a contractor and while looking for other work I worked for him for a month until I had to stop. I was just so tired between the 3 hours of driving and a full day of ball breaking work some nights I was to tired to eat dinner forget making it to the gym. By the 4th week I was so unhappy with my life I had to look him in the face and tell him that I couldnt cut it. I was embarrassed and hated doing it but it was taking everything else I enjoyed out of my life. The money was great but when I cleaned up I decided I wasnt going to be miserable anymore. So props to you Vicious keep kicking ass my friend.

Yes, props to you bro.
    I am also not cut out for hard labor.

I basically walk around telling others how to workout, lol
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

V.I.P.
    Thank you guys... It is rough w the 3 to four hours of daily driving and the 8-12 hours of labor but I always make sure I make it in to the gym I wouldn't say I love my job but the pay is great and I'm the one that decided not to stay in school so this is what I have to do to provide for my family... There are a lot of days I want to quit but when I get home to my wife I know its worth it... I just try to make the best of it and use it to my advantage I make sure I eat all day and look at it like a work out when I get to the gym I get a second wind bit i wont lie after that I hit the steam room and I'm done sleepy time till I'm up again at 3 lol getting up is the hardest part I'd say but once I get goin I'm an animal haha hence the nickname
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]