Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So sleepy

V.I.P.
    Oh one day I will b walking around telling others how to frame and hang that's my motivation the harder I work now the quicker I can get to a position where I don't have to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Yes, props to you bro.
    I am also not cut out for hard labor.

I basically walk around telling others how to workout, lol
    I did it forever til about 6 years ago when I started coaching full time. I should have done it 14 years ago but was afraid there was no money in it. Back then maybe not but now I turn work away! Living the dream!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: So sleepy

Work doesn't bug e at all-I can sit and watch you guys all damn day. I even bring back goood beeer ~~

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Its takes a real man to work a construction based job and still kill it at the gym. My brothers a contractor and while looking for other work I worked for him for a month until I had to stop. I was just so tired between the 3 hours of driving and a full day of ball breaking work some nights I was to tired to eat dinner forget making it to the gym. By the 4th week I was so unhappy with my life I had to look him in the face and tell him that I couldnt cut it. I was embarrassed and hated doing it but it was taking everything else I enjoyed out of my life. The money was great but when I cleaned up I decided I wasnt going to be miserable anymore. So props to you Vicious keep kicking ass my friend.
    I'm with you man... I made it about a month doing roofing and decking. That's about all I could take, decided it was time to finish that degree.

And big props to you Vicious I couldn't pull all that off I'm spoiled with my set 8-5 and gym time. Plus you have a kid on the way too, best of luck sir, stay strong!

Sounds like yall need to send me a pm for a Xanax deal. Just saying. Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Sounds like yall need to send me a pm for a Xanax deal. Just saying. Lol.
    these are no joke
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

V.I.P.
    I think I am going to have to do that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah they are strong. I recommend starting off with half of one.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

I just wanted to add to this thread because I know there are several of us here on suboxone. Being on suboxone suggests that you have a fair amount of drug experience, but I just want everyone to know that the combo of subs and benzos has killed many people. 3 patients that were seeing the doctor I see for my subs have died from that combo. He refuses to prescribe the 2 together but claims they went to other doctors to get there benzo scripts. Just want everyone to be safe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net