Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Encrypted Email Options

Encrypted Email Options

Encrypted Email Options

There's really only one way to ensure that your emailsare kept confidential....encrypt them. The two most popular forms of email encryption are OpenPGP and S/MIME. Encryption scrambles your email into something unintelligible that only someone who has the correct digital "key" can read.

If you are located outside of the US (in a safe country) likesome of our sources then using gmail is not as risky as it would be for John Smith in BFE, Montana. The feds have shown over and over that they can easily access U.S. based non-encrypted email providers like yahoo, hotmail and gmail.

So far, with the exception of Keptprivate, encrypted email providers located in the U.S. have successfully hidden behind their inability to crack their encryption in order to avoid cooperation with the Feds, but Congress is already worlking on changing that: http://www.informationweek.com/news/...ment/240000653

The honest answer is that nothing is truly 100% secure. However, if you are a betting man, I would roll the dice on any provider located as far from the U.S.as possible. I like the below listed choices (especially s-mail because theyare located in Russia):

countermail - server is insweden and you pay for use
    mutemail - server is Bahamas and you pay for use
    s-mail - server is in russia and service is free
    guardmail - server appears to be in germany but not positive and service isfree
    safe-mail - server is in Israel you pay for use
    ssl.mailvault - server is in germany and service is free
    anonymouspeech - server is in Panama and service is free

Cyber-rights.net and hushmail.com are two other free options located in Canada, but they may be working with the Feds. Hushmail cooperated during ORD and should not be trusted.

This list is not all inclusive, so feel free to add to the list if you have another encrypted email provider option.

Re: Encrypted Email Options

safe-mail is free

Quote Originally Posted by Beanlicker View Post
    Encrypted Email Options

There's really only one way to ensure that your emailsare kept confidential....encrypt them. The two most popular forms of email encryption are OpenPGP and S/MIME. Encryption scrambles your email into something unintelligible that only someone who has the correct digital "key" can read.

If you are located outside of the US (in a safe country) likesome of our sources then using gmail is not as risky as it would be for John Smith in BFE, Montana. The feds have shown over and over that they can easily access U.S. based non-encrypted email providers like yahoo, hotmail and gmail.

So far, with the exception of Keptprivate, encrypted email providers located in the U.S. have successfully hidden behind their inability to crack their encryption in order to avoid cooperation with the Feds, but Congress is already worlking on changing that: http://www.informationweek.com/news/...ment/240000653

The honest answer is that nothing is truly 100% secure. However, if you are a betting man, I would roll the dice on any provider located as far from the U.S.as possible. I like the below listed choices (especially s-mail because theyare located in Russia):

countermail - server is insweden and you pay for use
    mutemail - server is Bahamas and you pay for use
    s-mail - server is in russia and service is free
    guardmail - server appears to be in germany but not positive and service isfree
    safe-mail - server is in Israel you pay for use
    ssl.mailvault - server is in germany and service is free
    anonymouspeech - server is in Panama and service is free

Cyber-rights.net and hushmail.com are two other free options located in Canada, but they may be working with the Feds. Hushmail cooperated during ORD and should not be trusted.

This list is not all inclusive, so feel free to add to the list if you have another encrypted email provider option.

Thanks for the advice

Bigmike

Great information here! Thanks for the post

use PGP and you will be safe if you need to cover anything and be safe
    NEW SHOP URL WWW.WORLD-PHARMA.org

HUshmail and safe-mail.net

best and free for now

Don't use hushmail....not a good choice

so I am reading some of these sites and asking one question...
    if these servers are free , no ads ..how do they make money
    second I am assuming you guys are login to your email at starbucks or mcdonalds or what ever free provider you use..
    cause your packet will eventually be addresses and if you use it at home that is your home IP.. ( quiet tracable)
    you might want to spring $15 for a usb network connector too since the mac address is unique world wide or

I suppose you could use a burner cell phone ... that has email..

anyhow you create the account and how do the secure the data ... do they use email encryption? or encrypt before you mail?

Bro nothing is 100 % bro safe .. I use mute mail my thought is that if LE was going to go thru the hassle of getting a warrant to see email would do safe mail.. If they go after the large one that every body use's ... Then they can get almost every body in one swoop. That's why I use mute mail very few people use it so just seems like the best to me..

People have been doing this for along time man and LE is not looking for a guy like you who just has a couple of bottles once a year. You can be sure bro that if the law wants you they will get you.
    Last edited by REGGOR; 07-23-2013 at 08:16 AM.

You can use http://www.hidemyass.com.. The main thing is you need to trust your source cuz you will be putting your self out there eventually.. That's why you only order form source that have been approved by admin because admin and the staff try there best to keep us safe..