Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who's Who on MC

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Who's Who on MC

Quote Originally Posted by Conan69 View Post
    Hey guys I was on here a while ago handle was Oxman I’m glad to be back... had neck and back surgery and I’m doing better,,, when I was on here last Agent Yes was one of my go to supps anyone know what happened to her she had some great gear and her phentramine was the best...
    Welcome back !! AY has been gone off the boards for quite awhile now - haven't heard from her at all .She left in good standing and will be remembered for a long time as a great source ~ Pops

Thx for the feed back, that’s a shame... yes she was a great source..../��������

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conan69 View Post
    Hey guys I was on here a while ago handle was Oxman I’m glad to be back... had neck and back surgery and I’m doing better,,, when I was on here last Agent Yes was one of my go to supps anyone know what happened to her she had some great gear and her phentramine was the best...
    Welcome back, yeah like OD already mentioned AY is no longer, just like EGH. Check out Aventia, they don't disappoint but don't have the variety AY had, she definitely broke the mold. Loved her Agent Steel among other products. We all hope she is doing well. Neck and back surgery is pretty major, doing ok?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!