Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want a new pup!

V.I.P.
    ^ haha good to know im going to have to tell my buddy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    There's no such thing as a blue nose. They're called blue's. they get that color from a genetic defect from close line breedings. Other breeds come in that color for the same reason. In the bully world the only reason why the red nose is called a red nose is because no matter what color their coat is the nose is red. The names like blues, fawns, blacks, champaigns, brindals ect, all pertain to the color of the coat. Just a little dog lesson from a former razors edge breeder. Lol
    I totally understand what u mean. However slang terms of red and blue nose are thrown around and I was as confused at 1st. They literally wanted to know what color the nose of my dogs are?! I was like well its not blue it's black lol. I tried explaining the same. My male is not blue he is brendal and the female is fawn. the conversation went in circles until I showed them pics.
    Seems the Bully breeds have so much confusion about them!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: I want a new pup!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    There's no such thing as a blue nose. They're called blue's. they get that color from a genetic defect from close line breedings. Other breeds come in that color for the same reason. In the bully world the only reason why the red nose is called a red nose is because no matter what color their coat is the nose is red. The names like blues, fawns, blacks, champaigns, brindals ect, all pertain to the color of the coat. Just a little dog lesson from a former razors edge breeder. Lol
    Yup an informal name given to them but they are recognized by the ukc and ADBA