Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Search

V.I.P.

Question Illegal Search

I usually order my supplements from various on line sites. I usually go to the place that gives me the lowest price for my total order. You know protein, vitamins and such. I have noticed that when I have a big box of things that they have a hole punched in the side thats just about the right size for a borescope. I cant tell you if my boxes are being searched or if Im just going a little nuts but I thought that I should alert Y'all to this.
    We use a borescope for electric motor instection where I work. We have several different brands and the hole does match one of the cheap models. Oh and all the boxes were shipped by UPS. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sherk
    Ups sucks bro. If you can choose shipping method use usps. They're not much better but they don't do inspections like that.

V.I.P.
    I worked for ups for a while they don't really care what's in the boxes more so about sorting and getting them out I have seen dogs walk the belt but never anyone putting holes and looking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigmike

Re: Illegal Search

Lol UPS! The hole most likely came from when the driver didn't give two shits about your pack and threw it around in the truck or threw it onto you're front steps.

What can Brown do for you?
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...lt?q=borescope

I will post photos as soon as I can. I wouldnt be surprised to find out that my head is playing tricks on me again. I was hit in the head and nearly died. Anyway, the only way to see if this is true is to ask a regular person, my wife agrees with me but its her job to do that.

I would highly doubt they searched it with a boroscope. My buddy worked at the main FedEx hub in central Texas. They had dogs come through 1 time in the 2.5 years he worked there. He never saw them open something unless the box was so damaged that they had to repack it. They put a sticker on all repackage aswell.

V.I.P.

2012-09-24 12.22.22.jpg
    2012-09-24 12.23.36.jpg

Here are a couple of the photos of the boxes I was talking about. I counted over a dozen like this that I noticed. Maybe Im just being paranoid but I would like your input anyway. Thanks.

The top left corner? Looks like a bored employee poking boxes with a pencil/pen. I would really doubt it but in this day and age anything is possible. Personally I think they would just cut the tape and open it if they wanted to see what's inside. That's what customs does. Customs just opens the whole fucking package.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    2012-09-24 12.22.22.jpg
    2012-09-24 12.23.36.jpg

Here are a couple of the photos of the boxes I was talking about. I counted over a dozen like this that I noticed. Maybe Im just being paranoid but I would like your input anyway. Thanks.
    I work for YRC . our inspection guy just opens that shit up and looks in and tapes it back lmao