Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Search

Re: Illegal Search

Could be anything bro. Someone working in their warehouse could have been bored and poking holes in a skid of boxes.

V.I.P.

Argggg Im so glad to hear this is probably just nothing. I even went and measured the distance from the sides with a micrometer. They are perfectly the same, well its off by 2 thousandths. I guess my head is just broken, lol. Thanks.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    Argggg Im so glad to hear this is probably just nothing. I even went and measured the distance from the sides with a micrometer. They are perfectly the same, well its off by 2 thousandths. I guess my head is just broken, lol. Thanks.
    I use to work in a packing facility man an you would be surprised what some packs go through. We would throw boxes a good 30 feet from packing area to loading dock. No one cared.... and yes get bored and pop a hole in it with a pen or box cutter. You're straight man, deep breathe now bro

I oversee manufacturing and plant operations for a pretty large facility. You would be surprised of some of the mind boggling shit some of the guys will do out there when they have downtime.

Bigmike

Dude we had competitions... your new desktop was probably used as an arm wrestling table for our company wide competition. Or your fancy new server was used in a OHP comp between all the warehouse workers. The guys get bored man, like LB said you'd be surprised lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Dude we had competitions... your new desktop was probably used as an arm wrestling table for our company wide competition. Or your fancy new server was used in a OHP comp between all the warehouse workers. The guys get bored man, like LB said you'd be surprised lol
    Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen it all. Guys drifting and spinning forklifts. Solid metal over an inch thick shredded like it was plastic on a wood stove. Crazy shit lol plus all you mentioned. Shit gets destroyed.

I worked at UPS sorting, unloading, and driving over the course of 7 years. They don't give a shit what's in the box. They aren't like that. Your box just got damaged plain and simple. Alot of stuff can get damaged easily in the facility with all the miles of conveyors it goes through. I can't tell you how many jams have to get cleared through the night sorting and stuff just gets mangled. It's like shoving 10lbs. of crap in a 5lb. bag

V.I.P.
    Small sort right here baby kick back job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Small sort right here baby kick back job
    I did small sort too, worked in Tulsa, OK. I used to sort about 2000 packages an hour. They would make training videos of me and send them to OKC, OK hub to train there small sort with. I loved that job I can still remember all the first 3-5 numbers of zip codes for every town in Oklahoma and alot of towns in other states. That was 17 years ago. Those were the good times. Single, Young, screw anything in sight.
    Last edited by Ecto; 09-24-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Lol and I thought I was paranoid!