Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Search

Re: Illegal Search

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Lol UPS! The hole most likely came from when the driver didn't give two shits about your pack and threw it around in the truck or threw it onto you're front steps.
    X2...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Dude we had competitions... your new desktop was probably used as an arm wrestling table for our company wide competition. Or your fancy new server was used in a OHP comp between all the warehouse workers. The guys get bored man, like LB said you'd be surprised lol
    Hell just tonight a guy went to bust a shit and I taped a skid of boxes to the back of his forklift ... he came out jumped on his lift and took off ....he was dragging that shit all over the dock hahaha . We do all kinds of shit when were bored.

V.I.P.

You guys crack me up, You really know how to make a guy feel better dont ya.. . . . . .lol

Ok guys, I worked for UPS for several months. They could care less what is in the boxes as long as nothing is leaking from the box. Under no circumstances will UPS open or look inside any box PERIOD!
    If a package is leaking some kind of liquid they simply set the package aside and contact the shipper.

Now for all of you that think USPS is safe....WRONG they can and do open any package for any reason or no reason at all cuz they are an arm of the govt. So that right there says they can., and they do.

V.I.P.
    Only a post master or customs can open a package and they need a warrant or probable cause ups won't open it unless the dog goes off I did see a box full of weed get busted open stupid girl called the sups over before I could grab some I believe airport police came in after that and did whatever they did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A little off subject, but I have a question.....I have received two packages through USPS, both had a neon green like marker marked on it. The first one I believe was marked one, and the next one was marked 2. Could they possibly be tracking how many packages I get from a certain address?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy07 View Post
    A little off subject, but I have a question.....I have received two packages through USPS, both had a neon green like marker marked on it. The first one I believe was marked one, and the next one was marked 2. Could they possibly be tracking how many packages I get from a certain address?
    Received at the same time? That's how they make sure they got the whole shipment.

No, I received one last week, one this week. They were seperate orders, but from the same shipper.

I'd highly doubt it. If they wanted to track it they would just use there scan bar system to input the data and track it. So to me id say there's nothing to worry about.

Your right bro, the more I think about it the more unlikely it sounds that USPS would track a package in such a way. Thanks, I just got a little paranoid, lol.