Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrible weekend

V.I.P.

Horrible weekend

All I can do is admit that I fucked up and try to move forward... I know it will b hard but I will try to find the positive in the whole situation...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Horrible weekend

you having trouble with the whole smoke thing, i'm just guessing. Take it one day at a time.

V.I.P.
    Yea that was the start of it I guess my wife and I have just been going at it and Friday I let it get the best of me and to make a long story short I crashed my truck... Basically now no drinking no smoking and I have to go see someone about my problems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    I always seem To find a way to make things as hard as I possibly can on myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been there bro. Almost ruined my marriage because of stupid things I was doing. Send me a pm bro if you truly need help man. Been married 10yrs, in the army for the same amount of time. Been deployed twice and let alcohol consume me for three years and made it out by the grace of God.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Reel your shit in Vicious. Hope you didn't total your truck. Listen dog I killed my marriage of ten years. Why? Cause I was so fucking hard headed. Drinking smoking everything. I never did either till the X made me put the gear away. Totally fucked up my life. Now I'm back on gear and sober. Life has never been better. Not. Keep your family together at all cost. If that means you sacrifice some shit. So be it.

This is one hell of a snowball problem stemming from not puffing. Marriage counseling is good. Just don't fuck the Dr like I did.

And there is a positive Vicious. Your wife is still with you. Every negative equals something positive. You might not understand at that point. But you will.

V.I.P.
    It's not totaled just a good amount of damage it's just hard everyday feeling like everything I do is not good enough it's all new to me plus we've known each other 10 years and I've always been the same t now does she want to change everything about me my temper lately gas been bad because I'm not smoking but immediately she blames gear I'll go talk to someone but how is someone going to tell me they know what's going on in my head only I know that my wife has said some of the meanest things anyone has ever said to me maybe that's y I lose my temper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well man, taking responsibility is the first step. You have us bros to bounce things off of. Believe me counseling isn't for everyone. Me for one. They say I have BPD. Witch is a mutherfucker. But who knows. I have been banned from all therapists I have seen. On another note. How about just running 500-750 of just test. There is no temper issues with that. Just no tren or crazy shit. And puffing can be switched for Cheeba Chews. Look them up.. So just put the same time and dedication to your wife as you do the gym and routine. You will overcome everything. PM me if you need anything dog

V.I.P.
    I'm running 750 of test 400 of deca I wouldn't blame my temper on roids I know the age thi is a big thing she's older and forgets I'm younger and how new this is to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]