Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horrible weekend

Re: Horrible weekend

Your going through the exact same shit I went through when i was in my 20's and 30's. I didn't puff on Mary, but i drank everyday. When my wife got prego that was when she tried to change everything about me too, as I thought. We have all been in your shoes and trust all of us from experience, unless you give it up, chances are you will lose your family, it ain't worth it bro, never know what got till it's gone. I was very lucky after drinking 11 years that my wife stuck with me, but she is an exception to the rule. No other woman would have stuck through the shit she did. I used to actually consider giving up my family so I could drink, what a dumb MOFO I was!!!! You can do it bro, just one day at a time. You need a hobby and you need to busy as hell all the time for awhile till you quit. My prayers are with ya dude, it will suck for a long time......but, ONE DAY AT A TIME. Concentrate on just getting through the day.
    Last edited by Ecto; 10-01-2012 at 01:00 PM.

V.I.P.
    I have lots of hobbies my thing is I gave up drinking that was fine the drinking was a problem the smoking isn't she says she just doesn't want me high around the baby ok that's fine my dad and my uncles have smoked all their lives raised me fine u can't tell me a stoner was never a great dad y was me smoking never a problem till now I've cut back a lot since we first started dating its a two way street I'm will to compromise she wants get way or nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]