Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I thought about eating a couple of rotisserie chickens, broccoli, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc for my meals during the day. Its just hard to do anything else because I'm homeless and I drive all over town all day. Any thoughts on this?
    Remake: I edited my post. I didn't read the above post right.

Re: Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Remake: I edited my post. I didn't read the above post right.
    Damn bro..your homeless? I'm very sorry...I was homeless myself at one point, spent winter in a baseball dugout, and then in my old beater without a back window, all the while keeping a job. I truly hope/pray things get better for you

Sherk
    I think he's waiting for escrow to close.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Damn bro..your homeless? I'm very sorry...I was homeless myself at one point, spent winter in a baseball dugout, and then in my old beater without a back window, all the while keeping a job. I truly hope/pray things get better for you
    Just a figure of speech this time around. After my first divorce I also got laid off from work and only have an 8th grade education so took me forever to find a job.

I sold my haunted house and can't seam to get this fucking deal closed. really sux because the payment is half of what last house is and they are making a big deal about me being self employed. I am sleeping on inlaws couch. When we came here my wife and I both wanted to just cook meals me for obvious reasons her because dr is on her ass about her crap diet. Basically we got yelled at on first night so we cook zero here. Her parents are fat asses and have been told by dr's they have to eat better and of course they ignore them.

Just a figure of speech this time around. After my first divorce I also got laid off from work and only have an 8th grade education so took me forever to find a job.

I sold my haunted house and can't seam to get this fucking deal closed. really sux because the payment is half of what last house is and they are making a big deal about me being self employed. I am sleeping on inlaws couch. When we came here my wife and I both wanted to just cook meals me for obvious reasons her because dr is on her ass about her crap diet. Basically we got yelled at on first night so we cook zero here. Her parents are fat asses and have been told by dr's they have to eat better and of course they ignore them.
    How uncomfortable that must be..still sorry

V.I.P.

How uncomfortable that must be..still sorry
    Way more uncomfortable than you know. They aren't the kind of grandparents that do stuff with grand kids. Wife's 39yo brother lives here rent free and acts like he owns the place. I have almost snapped several times. My wife is due in nov. if the lender screws us again to hell with it we are getting an apt.

Way more uncomfortable than you know. They aren't the kind of grandparents that do stuff with grand kids. Wife's 39yo brother lives here rent free and acts like he owns the place. I have almost snapped several times. My wife is due in nov. if the lender screws us again to hell with it we are getting an apt.
    I can't blame you..sounds like a major personality/lifestyle clash.

V.I.P.

I can't blame you..sounds like a major personality/lifestyle clash.
    The worst part is they have been bitching about there electric and water bill being higher. Here's the kicker we are paying there mortgage while we are here.

The worst part is they have been bitching about there electric and water bill being higher. Here's the kicker we are paying there mortgage while we are here.
    Mmmmm yeah fuck that noise

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    Mmmmm yeah fuck that noise
    X2 I couldn't stand that bs.