Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honey Boo Boo

Walking Dead season 1 was awesome.

Walking Dead season 2 dragged on because it went to 13 episodes.

Also... I think all tge supporting actors are better than the main husband and wife, "acting wise".

But still love the show.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Re: Honey Boo Boo

To me the more episodes the better! Breaking bad was over before I knew it....

Honey Boo Boo literally makes me sick every time I hear some one talking about it. I watched one episode and because I am running 560mg of tren and 700mg of prop I literally got so pissed off I had to walk outside before I tore my own tv up. LOL. It is showing people around the world that America is no longer a dominant country but living in ignorance and welcoming a new government to control us. The sad thing about it is the ratings from other Americans abroad come to show how our culture is evolving back to the cave man error. Freaking ridiculous. Now Son's of Anarchy and NFL is how I know I have a true friend. LOL.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Honey Boo Boo literally makes me sick every time I hear some one talking about it. I watched one episode and because I am running 560mg of tren and 700mg of prop I literally got so pissed off I had to walk outside before I tore my own tv up. LOL. It is showing people around the world that America is no longer a dominant country but living in ignorance and welcoming a new government to control us. The sad thing about it is the ratings from other Americans abroad come to show how our culture is evolving back to the cave man error. Freaking ridiculous. Now Son's of Anarchy and NFL is how I know I have a true friend. LOL.

One of my favorite all time shows was THe Shield on FX. Every season... every episode was brilliant!

V.I.P.

South park had a funny episode about Hunny Bo bo

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    South park had a funny episode about Hunny Bo bo
    Was that recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Wtf...? Please kill yourself if you watch this garbage. Nothing but the result of feeding your child $1 menu every night and redbulls then hoping for the worst so you get paid. I have so many horrible things I could say about this show but I'd rather hear your thoughts.

If you haven't seen this please watch a trailer and report back.
    never saw honey boo boo.But me and the wife used to watch jersey shore, just for the comedy aspect of it.. but even laughing at the cast members got boring after awhile..

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper