Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

I started training 6 years ago when I was 22 after going o a treatment center and getting clean and sober. Prior to this I never cared about my physical health and weighed about 160 lbs at 5'9". I haven't stayed clean since that time but every time I get back on track the first thing I do is get into the gym. I started using AAS a couple years ago and was not well educated about it and needless to say although I got good results it was a mess overall. Since that time I have researched and spoke to many experiences bodybuilders and learned a whole lot. I just got clean again 2 months ago and started a cyp deca cycle with aromasin and hcg for ai's. I'm weighing 190 now looking to get well past the 200 lb mark. I spend a lot of time at my local golds gym and doing what I gotta do to stay sober. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. Thanks.

Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Joec024 View Post
    I started training 6 years ago when I was 22 after going o a treatment center and getting clean and sober. Prior to this I never cared about my physical health and weighed about 160 lbs at 5'9". I haven't stayed clean since that time but every time I get back on track the first thing I do is get into the gym. I started using AAS a couple years ago and was not well educated about it and needless to say although I got good results it was a mess overall. Since that time I have researched and spoke to many experiences bodybuilders and learned a whole lot. I just got clean again 2 months ago and started a cyp deca cycle with aromasin and hcg for ai's. I'm weighing 190 now looking to get well past the 200 lb mark. I spend a lot of time at my local golds gym and doing what I gotta do to stay sober. Looking forward to learning more from all of you. Thanks.

Congrats bro, Fighting addiction of any kind is hard..You came to the right place for knowledge and support.

Welcome to MC, Im a alcoholic but haven't took a drink in over 2 years.Stay focus and dedicated. Good to have you here.

V.I.P.

Welcome to MC

Congratulations brother. The gym is a great place to get some of that crazy out. Even if all you do some days is go to the gym you have still done something positive for yourself. Taking you one step closer to the man you want to be. Im not exactly where I want to be yet but Im clean and as long as Im working towards the man I want to be I dont have to feel bad about not being there just yet. Thank you for joining us. I hope you will continue to share your journey with us, and if your ever struggling please reach out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Congratulations brother. The gym is a great place to get some of that crazy out. Even if all you do some days is go to the gym you have still done something positive for yourself. Taking you one step closer to the man you want to be. Im not exactly where I want to be yet but Im clean and as long as Im working towards the man I want to be I dont have to feel bad about not being there just yet. Thank you for joining us. I hope you will continue to share your journey with us, and if your ever struggling please reach out.
    Appreciate the support bro, looking forward to learning more from you all.

welcome to the board, continue to learn and fight your addiction, this is a great place for support and insight

Welcome to MC

Welcome!!

Welcome