Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Jits'rs here...

V.I.P.
    I will be at worlds and pan I train under Tom reusing 3 time pan am champ last year at worlds Rose was talking about testing competitors so I need to look into that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Any Jits'rs here...

I played Judo and Kendo for many years but stopped when I left Houston. Looked into some dojo's here in DFW but nothing was up to the type of environment I was used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I played Judo and Kendo for many years but stopped when I left Houston. Looked into some dojo's here in DFW but nothing was up to the type of environment I was used to.
    10th planet jiu jitsu has a nice gym there and I do believe they have a few tooke jiu jitsu gyms. Travis tooke has some excellent coaches in his school networks just as 10th planet does.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I will be at worlds and pan I train under Tom reusing 3 time pan am champ last year at worlds Rose was talking about testing competitors so I need to look into that
    They'll never test the competitors at any IBJJF tourneys.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Anyone else here train or compete in Brazilian Jiu - Jitsu? If you do where do you train? Do you train Gi or No Gi?

And for those of you who don't, maybe rolling around with me would get you motivated to try BJJ.
    Never done it but willing to roll around with you to see if I like it.

V.I.P.
    I have a hard time rolling w girls in all honesty I go easy and it's too easy I go hard and hurt them then everyone thinks your an asshole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I have a hard time rolling w girls in all honesty I go easy and it's too easy I go hard and hurt them then everyone thinks your an asshole
    So do I which is why I roll with men. Girls are just to fragile for me.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Thought I'd post a pic from one of my matches in the absolute at Masters Worlds. I won with a belly down arm bar.

SSatMastersWorlds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Thought I'd post a pic from one of my matches in the absolute at Masters Worlds. I won with a belly down arm bar.

SSatMastersWorlds.jpg
    Very nice, like I said you have a lot of accomplishments under your belt, you should be very proud!

P.S. I can see those calves popping under your gi.
    Last edited by kazman68; 10-10-2012 at 10:14 PM.

V.I.P.

Sadly I live in an area that doesnt have anything like that available. On the up side when I was in the Air Force I did train in Kuk Sool Won. I had to, the Air Force didnt teach you any self defence. I used it in a real fight several times and it worked great! Im sure, from what I have seen, it doesnt compare to BJJ.