Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Jits'rs here...

Re: Any Jits'rs here...

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Very nice, like I said you have a lot of accomplishments under your belt, you should be very proud!

P.S. I can see those calves popping under your gi.
    You got a little taste of what's under... lol

Thanks kazman. I'm always working on improving/pushing myself and competition is the easiest way to see if what I'm doing is working. I'm also a very competitive person by nature so I'm always looking for the next tourney to compete in.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Never done it but willing to roll around with you to see if I like it.
    Well c'mon down. I promise I'll be gentle with you since it's your first time. lol
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Anyone else here train or compete in Brazilian Jiu - Jitsu? If you do where do you train? Do you train Gi or No Gi?

And for those of you who don't, maybe rolling around with me would get you motivated to try BJJ.
    I lift at Rulon Gardners Elite Training Facility and tug free do that kind of stuff there but I don't do any of that, i'm to fragile. Sister I will roll around with you for a while and let you beat the shit out of me as long as you don't kick me with one of those wheels of yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    I lift at Rulon Gardners Elite Training Facility and tug free do that kind of stuff there but I don't do any of that, i'm to fragile. Sister I will roll around with you for a while and let you beat the shit out of me as long as you don't kick me with one of those wheels of yours!
    Sounds good to me.

Is this thread too old for me to reply in?

I'm a Carlson Gracie Sr. purple belt, trained in Brazil with my cousin who is a black belt for a while. I've competed in both Gi and No Gi competition. Nothing like a pendulum sweep to turn the tide and get a fast, solid armbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Negao View Post
    Is this thread too old for me to reply in?

I'm a Carlson Gracie Sr. purple belt, trained in Brazil with my cousin who is a black belt for a while. I've competed in both Gi and No Gi competition. Nothing like a pendulum sweep to turn the tide and get a fast, solid armbar!
    Never too late to reply to this thread.

Very cool Negao. Are you planning on competing this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    I wouldn't kick ya but I might whisper sweet nothings in your ear when I take you back.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Never too late to reply to this thread.

Very cool Negao. Are you planning on competing this year?
    2 years ago I suffered a pretty bad rotator cuff injury, so I began coaching. Now I have a focus in bodybuilding and building up every part of the physique.

HOWEVER... you may run into me at the Pan Ams next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Negao View Post
    2 years ago I suffered a pretty bad rotator cuff injury, so I began coaching. Now I have a focus in bodybuilding and building up every part of the physique.

HOWEVER... you may run into me at the Pan Ams next year!
    Injuries are a big part of BJJ especially if you're a competitor at a high level.

I hope to see you at Pan's next year. I won't be at Pan's this year. I'm thinking of competing in Europe a couple more times this year but I'll have to wait and see.