Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chicks with titles....

Bigmike

chicks with titles....

At what point would you consider a chick a slut? What justifies labeling a women with this title. My girl and I were arguing this last night... she thinks she's a slut because she's screwed 4 times as many people as me. I don't know what to tell her lol I don't see her as a "slut" but she calls herself one all the time like out of guilt. Love to hear some input.

Sherk
    Has she fucked a lot of the people you know? Was she with someone different every weekend? Does she use sex for a mans attention? Those ate big slut red flags. But just because she might have been at one point in her life doesn't mean she can't change her ways and loose the title.

Bigmike

Re: chicks with titles....

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Has she fucked a lot of the people you know? Was she with someone different every weekend? Does she use sex for a mans attention? Those ate big slut red flags. But just because she might have been at one point in her life doesn't mean she can't change her ways and loose the title.
    Well put! I've tried to tell her the number is not really what it's about. Hers is not ridiculous or anything... I told her being a slut is all in how you conduct yourself and your sex life. Can't seem to beat it into her no matter what, it always comes out at some point. She seems to like comparing my past sex life with hers and she needs to chill with that. Driving herself crazy.

Tell her.its not her fault she had better game than u bro lol

V.I.P.
    I don't think how many partners u have had means anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by bigcivic View Post
    Tell her.its not her fault she had better game than u bro lol
    Lol she's an ex fat kid who lost 72lbs before we met... literally right before we met so idle how she pulled the number she's got but w/e.

With you vicious not the number its just in how you conduct yourself.

V.I.P.
    I looked it up it says a slit would be more of a prostitute or a street walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Lol she's an ex fat kid who lost 72lbs before we met... literally right before we met so idle how she pulled the number she's got but w/e.

With you vicious not the number its just in how you conduct yourself.
    Women can get laid 1000x easier than men no matter their weight. Us men are dirty dogs and will plow anything, to your standards of course. Not saying anything about your girl bro so no disrespect but you'd be surprise how many men are chubby chasers. I've had a few big girls and one of them was the best sex I ever had. I was in Vegas and beat guts with a married women in the bathroom of the Toby Keith bar. She was a big girl but well proportioned with huge ass tits.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Women can get laid 1000x easier than men no matter their weight. Us men are dirty dogs and will plow anything, to your standards of course. Not saying anything about your girl bro so no disrespect but you'd be surprise how many men are chubby chasers. I've had a few big girls and one of them was the best sex I ever had. I was in Vegas and beat guts with a married women in the bathroom of the Toby Keith bar. She was a big girl but well proportioned with huge ass tits.
    Lol no offense taken man, she lost the weight hooked up with me and a pack of AL var later looked worlds different. I'm proud of her and happy to be with her. Honestly her amount of experience is probably what attributes to the best sex I've ever had. Just don't know what to tell her when she goes on these rants about she's a slut BC she's screw four times as many people as me. My reply is typically "not everybody can be a hermit gym rat like me" but it's not working anymore.

Sherk
    Show her this thread. It's got opinions from people who have no idea who she is so its an unbiased opinion. How she conducted her self in the past doesn't say anything about her character today. I use to be a pot head pill poppin alcoholic coke head that couldn't get by without drugs and physically hurting people for the thrill of it, but now I'm on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. I'm clean and sober and don't want to cause harm to anyone anymore unless it's unavoidable or deserved. So my past doesn't say I'm a drug addict criminal. It says I have a past and grew as an adult from it. Same thing for her just different past.