Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally closed on my house

Re: Finally closed on my house

Congrats on the new home.

Now you can build your own gym. I'd love to have a 2 car garage b/c than I could build my own gym (monolift, comp bench, platform to deadlift and Oly lift).
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Congrats on the new home.

Now you can build your own gym. I'd love to have a 2 car garage b/c than I could build my own gym (monolift, comp bench, platform to deadlift and Oly lift).
    I sold all my equip from my home gym I had when I sold my last house. It was nice being able to do what I wanted to when I wanted to.

Layddually I keep hearing other (older) members talk about ghosts? whats the deal? are they just fucking with you or did you have some legit unusual experiences?

If you don't want to talk about it on the board send me a pm if you have a chance..my curiosity is horrible, I need to to know as much as I can about situations.experiences, but if it's private, just tell me to mind my own business

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Layddually I keep hearing other (older) members talk about ghosts? whats the deal? are they just fucking with you or did you have some legit unusual experiences?

If you don't want to talk about it on the board send me a pm if you have a chance..my curiosity is horrible, I need to to know as much as I can about situations.experiences, but if it's private, just tell me to mind my own business
    He was violated at night by a poltergeist like on Scary Movie lol

V.I.P.

I bought a house 2 yrs ago that had a murder suicide. Basically weird shit hearing voices when I'm the only one there waking up at night only to hear footsteps when no one else is there. Just differently shit like that. I asked ghost hunters of Texas to come out (they charge nothing it's there hobby). They confirmed that was was activity there. They captured audio and video of different things. Video was an orb came from ceiling went into bed room. Audio had voices and different sounds. One was the recorder on dresser could clearly hear us all go outside then the drawer opened and closed. Then another recorder caught the tub turn on and off. They brought out a medium to see if she picked up on anything they didn't even give her address or info on house. with in 30min of being there they where channeling thru her that was the coolest shit I have ever seen. But any ways she did not get them to cross and she pissed of the guy.

This was a husband and wife. In 2003 wife tried to leave so he shot her then him self. My three year old was seeing shit and would never sleep she had dark circles around her eyes. Since selling the house she no longer stays up and doesn't have the circles. I don't feel like I have someone with me all the time now.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I bought a house 2 yrs ago that had a murder suicide. Basically weird shit hearing voices when I'm the only one there waking up at night only to hear footsteps when no one else is there. Just differently shit like that. I asked ghost hunters of Texas to come out (they charge nothing it's there hobby). They confirmed that was was activity there. They captured audio and video of different things. Video was an orb came from ceiling went into bed room. Audio had voices and different sounds. One was the recorder on dresser could clearly hear us all go outside then the drawer opened and closed. Then another recorder caught the tub turn on and off. They brought out a medium to see if she picked up on anything they didn't even give her address or info on house. with in 30min of being there they where channeling thru her that was the coolest shit I have ever seen. But any ways she did not get them to cross and she pissed of the guy.

This was a husband and wife. In 2003 wife tried to leave so he shot her then him self. My three year old was seeing shit and would never sleep she had dark circles around her eyes. Since selling the house she no longer stays up and doesn't have the circles. I don't feel like I have someone with me all the time now.
    I definitely believe in the supernatural and have seen some crazy shit back home (Lebanon). I haven't seen things since living in the US but the supernatural does exist and it can affect you. I'm glad to hear your daughter is able to sleep at nigh now and that things are better for you.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 10-13-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I definitely believe in the supernatural and have seen some crazy shit back home (Lebanon). I haven't seen things since living in the US but the supernatural does exist and it can affect you. I'm glad to hear your daughter is able to sleep at nigh now and that things are better for you.

Glad to hear your
    Glad your ok...I definitely believe these things exist, I would say 90-95%of it can be debunked, but I have had my own personal experiences. A murder/suicide is a very violent ending, and children are more susceptible. My grandfather was Menominee Native American and a medicine man. I didn't know him but my father told me of some experiences he had and my father too had strange things happen. I hope your new home is filled with love,peace and happiness. I don't know if your religious or spiritual but having a circle family prayer every once and a while can't hurt, but If you don't believe in a higher power (and some don't) I didn't mean to offend you. People who die in such as a way as this man after murdering his wife as well, are angry and afraid to cross over they are afraid of being judged, they may also get pleasure in tormenting people especially children

V.I.P.

Woohoo I can put a 40'x40' shop in back yard and still have a back yard and only have to cut down one tree.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Woohoo I can put a 40'x40' shop in back yard and still have a back yard and only have to cut down one tree.
    Good deal , I;m glad your happy in your new home your family included.

V.I.P.

Good deal , I;m glad your happy in your new home your family included.
    I was nervous about going from acres to half acre but I'm feeling better about it now.