Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holly hell I'm excited!

Re: Holly hell I'm excited!

BIG CONGRATS BRO!
    This is how all children should be brought into the world. Massively WANTED!!
    I commend you both and RESPECT you both.

Sherk
    Thanks for the support guys. It's much appreciated. It might just be the hormones but this thread actually brought some tears to her eyes when she read it. She thought it was so cool that people we don't physically know are so supportive. As soon as they release us I'll post up a pic of her. She's so fuckin precious. The feeling she gave me the first time she looked at me was insane. I've never felt anything like it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thanks for the support guys. It's much appreciated. It might just be the hormones but this thread actually brought some tears to her eyes when she read it. She thought it was so cool that people we don't physically know are so supportive. As soon as they release us I'll post up a pic of her. She's so fuckin precious. The feeling she gave me the first time she looked at me was insane. I've never felt anything like it before.
    Told ya! When my little girl heard my voice and looked at me just seconds old.....craziest thing I've ever felt. Primal! u are in for a wild ride! I love every 2nd of it, and from the sounds of it you will as well.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Sounds like your girl and mine should hang out lol. She insisted on all natural! No drugs!

My girl broke her arm during a du-athalon during the bike ride during a wreck. She got back on and rode 10 more miles. She finally stopped at the run and said the back and forth with my arms hurts to much. I was like wtf why did u not quit during the bike ride?? She was like I felt like I could still go for it.......

So when she said she wanted no pain drugs I knew she would be fine. She rocked it. I had a lot of respect for her to sticking with it. She made it look tough but manageable.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 10-17-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

That's awesome news Sherk. Congrats!

Thats Awesome!!!

V.I.P.

Congrats!
    Let me give you some helpful advice. Try and do everything you can for your wife and baby. It will pay big dividends in the future! Change the dipers, feed the baby, get up with her at 3 o'clock in the morning when she cries. Women remember all these things and pay you back in spades! Also take all the photos that you can, You only get one shot at this and then they grow up.
    I have a set of twin boys that are 26 (I think they are 26) and I tried to be there for them all that I could. I was there for all the major events and supported them for everything I could. They know that Dad has their back! I still do that. When my son went to Afganistan I took over and did all the mowing and everything and worried my ass off. When they gave him his bronze star I was there for that too. His brother didnt join the army but he is a pro wrestler and when he won the federation world title I was there for that too. (Its a small federation not WWE). My kids are my friends! You have all this to look forward to and more.
    Sorry I got carried away. Can you tell I love my kids, lol!

Red Crayon you nailed it right on the head.Once you have them spend as much time with them and love them all you can.I use to work 60-70 hours a week then we had our little girl. Now I work only what I have to so I can spend all my time with my little girl.