Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife's trying to kill me

V.I.P.

Re: Wife's trying to kill me

Just explain it like I did to my wife. Sex is like milk. I like to get my milk at the same store all the time. If they dont have any milk and I need some does that mean I will go home and wait until they get it? I will just go somewhere else and get it there, thats all. Lots of stores sell milk. lol
    After that I got it so many days in a row I finally had to ask for a day off! lol

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    Just explain it like I did to my wife. Sex is like milk. I like to get my milk at the same store all the time. If they dont have any milk and I need some does that mean I will go home and wait until they get it? I will just go somewhere else and get it there, thats all. Lots of stores sell milk. lol
    After that I got it so many days in a row I finally had to ask for a day off! lol
    Lmfao great analogy !
    I just resort to molesting my wife at like 3 am. she has a harder time saying no half asleep. If u get the over real hot first she welcomes it gladly lol. Sometimes she goes for it like lastnight. If she's real tired she nudges me away. I huff and puff and go jerk off lol. Or wake her up doing so....damn proviron.
    I feel for ya lay I have similar schedule issues with my wife. She is up before I am with the baby. By the time I get home she is winding down and exhausted.
    She told me to get a g/f to help with all the sex that I'm wearing her out lmao. She has said it twice. If he says it again I'm going to ask how serious she is!

I dunno how u do it brother. Not even a handy? Foot job? Something? Shit my wife will at least lend a hand. Otherwise she knows the 1-4am cockasaurus is coming lol.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 10-16-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Ps only buy the appliances is she is
    a) a good cook
    b) will use them to cook.
    I let the wife get a new oven cause man can she bake and cook! I jewed lowes down hard and sold the old oven on Craigslist so the $1000 oven he wanted was like $650 all said and done after I sold the old one.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Ps only buy the appliances is she is
    a) a good cook
    b) will use them to cook.
    I let the wife get a new oven cause man can she bake and cook! I jewed lowes down hard and sold the old oven on Craigslist so the $1000 oven he wanted was like $650 all said and done after I sold the old one.
    My wife threw the appliances on CL for free they are gone. I need the stuff for me to cook so I can stop eating out lol. Oh she did tell me maybe Xmas sex if I don't screw it up.

X mas?!!? I'm with the other guy. Time to go someplace else for milk lol.

time to make some phone calls brother lol.

Free!?!? Wtf? I got $150 for stove that was at my house when I moved in. Used it 3 years as well lol.
    If an appliance works its worth $100-$150 easy.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    X mas?!!? I'm with the other guy. Time to go someplace else for milk lol.

time to make some phone calls brother lol.

Free!?!? Wtf? I got $150 for stove that was at my house when I moved in. Used it 3 years as well lol.
    If an appliance works its worth $100-$150 easy.
    Yea with me ex wife that would have been no problem shit I cheated on her before I was even with her lol.

I do have those numbers but it has been a while.

Yea free I was like wtf we could have gotten at least $500. We had 20+ emails in minutes.

Oh I remember remodeling the house for my wife and no sex. Got the house just how she wanted. She kicked my ass out and moved her x meth head boyfriend in with his fuck ing kids. After that. Bitch better be in the trenches with me working and have the same end goal. Or nothing. I fucked up by having princess inscribed in her ring. No more fucking princesses. I want a chick that can clean a deer and blow me at the same time. Is that to much to ask. Shit went off topic

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Oh I remember remodeling the house for my wife and no sex. Got the house just how she wanted. She kicked my ass out and moved her x meth head boyfriend in with his fuck ing kids. After that. Bitch better be in the trenches with me working and have the same end goal. Or nothing. I fucked up by having princess inscribed in her ring. No more fucking princesses. I want a chick that can clean a deer and blow me at the same time. Is that to much to ask. Shit went off topic

Ha if you find a girl that can do that let me know if she has a sister.

Dude its a 2 way street.
    She asks she has to give. And sex is not a reward, thats fucked up man.
    Get her on provi and then you will have to beat her off...LOL more then just verbally too! LMAO!
    How old are you guyz if you dont mind me askin?

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Dude its a 2 way street.
    She asks she has to give. And sex is not a reward, thats fucked up man.
    Get her on provi and then you will have to beat her off...LOL more then just verbally too! LMAO!
    How old are you guyz if you dont mind me askin?
    My wife and I are both 34.