Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eating for your blood type

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Hey Lay. There was a guy over at EB that used to swear by it. But it's pretty much been proven to be just a bunch of BS. I've tried it, and I give it the big middle finger. LOL

That guy was a huge scammer and a pile of shit! I wouldn't believe anything he swore by. Diet is all in what works for you and what your goals are.

Re: Eating for your blood type

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    That guy was a huge scammer and a pile of shit! I wouldn't believe anything he swore by. Diet is all in what works for you and what your goals are.
    Like that dumb ass who said drinking diet soda will make you fatter than regular sugar filled soda. wtf? Not that I'm a big soda drinker but c'mon what kind of bs is that?

V.I.P.

Your body type does have something to do with your diet and how it works, but its not like blood type or anything. In my experience it depends on DNA. I am old enough to be able to help my kids train and what works for me usually works for them too. Ofcourse they have some of thier genes from their mom, thats where the athletetic DNA comes in, but we can usually follow the same diet and get similar results. Some people even believe that its based on ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    Your body type does have something to do with your diet and how it works, but its not like blood type or anything. In my experience it depends on DNA. I am old enough to be able to help my kids train and what works for me usually works for them too. Ofcourse they have some of thier genes from their mom, thats where the athletetic DNA comes in, but we can usually follow the same diet and get similar results. Some people even believe that its based on ethnicity.
    Very well could be I'm 1/4 Native and they ate a palo diet for sure...low carb/mod fat/high protien works great for me..Don't agree with milk, and too many carbs actually make me feel sluggish.

Yea I think it's BS also. I like keeping things simple. Hell it's hard enough just getting the meals in and getting a good workout in without remember" ok 300 carbs thurs,200 Friday ,100 sat." Most working people I know skip meals. What if its a carb meal on your 300 day? It just messes the equation up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Yea I think it's BS also. I like keeping things simple. Hell it's hard enough just getting the meals in and getting a good workout in without remember" ok 300 carbs thurs,200 Friday ,100 sat." Most working people I know skip meals. What if its a carb meal on your 300 day? It just messes the equation up.
    Exactly.

Best advice I ever got was K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple Stupid...

Total bullshit.

wow? always something to make a buck in this world!!

What is real BS is all the diet products... How about some good clean eating and little exercise!!! Shit they all want a pill, but if you want to add mass and take something your a freak!