Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want a Civic Si

V.I.P.
    W Hondas u can by new engines cheap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My civics at 189k going strong no oil leaks or anything. As long as there taken care of Honda's will last forever. And yes you can pick up engines for cheap! . But I guarantee of that car wasn't red lined all the time it'll be good

V.I.P.
    Sorry used not new but w 40000 miles in japan they can only run it 40000 miles then they have to get a new engine it's their emissions law of course anyone who has an si drove the shit out of it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Sorry used not new but w 40000 miles in japan they can only run it 40000 miles then they have to get a new engine it's their emissions law of course anyone who has an si drove the shit out of it
    Also gotta remember the si has K20 its meant for a little abuse not 24/7 8k rpms of course but enough to show off and haul balls on the highway .
    Last edited by Frustratez; 10-18-2012 at 12:26 PM.

You just got to watch out for the kids that hit vtec from light to light all day lol but even then usually all you need to do is replace header to restore the power

Re: I want a Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    My civics at 189k going strong no oil leaks or anything. As long as there taken care of Honda's will last forever. And yes you can pick up engines for cheap! . But I guarantee of that car wasn't red lined all the time it'll be good
    Oh yeah Hondas will run forever. I was just saying a that mileage price is a big factor in it. As long as it wasn't ragged it is most likely good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    Oh yeah Hondas will run forever. I was just saying a that mileage price is a big factor in it. As long as it wasn't ragged it is most likely good.
    Oh ya you deff gotta watch out. I got my 94 civic lx 140k miles for 800$ lol needed paint and it overheated they didn't no why. I bought it slapped new radiator on it problem fixed lol. Buddy got hyped on pre workout and backed onto my car with his truck crushed the hood and fender got 1800$ from his insurance. Step dad was pissed at my mom one night I visited he backed into other side fender got 600$ from his insurance . Took money got it all fixed AND PAINTED. Lol so I came out with a clean civic haha

And on top of that a guy backed into my car at work the other night put a baby dent in hood. Getting 900$ for that so I'll try to pop it out my self or find a guy that'll do it cheap and also get windows tinted or just keep extra $ and say free car lol

Re: I want a Civic Si

Hey bro that's not.an 06 its.either a 99 or 2000 b16

Quote Originally Posted by bigcivic View Post
    Hey bro that's not.an 06 its.either a 99 or 2000 b16
    Even better . I'd say b series is best overall for power and gas and abuse what do you think?