Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need target ideas...

Bigmike

need target ideas...

Going out this weekend to do a little gun related venting... when shit sucks in life nothing more satisfying then blowing shit up.

So to the point going out this weekend taking the 44, 45, 30-06, 280, a couple shot guns with some homemade shells, a few other home made devices that go bang, and of course the 6lb parrot cannon, and a homemade golf ball cannon modeled after my parrot cannon. So far I got a few monitors to destroy but was looking for some good ideas...

current targets:
    Monitors
    10 cans of hair spray and a road flare

Love to hear some good ideas for cheap targets or thing you could find easily like dead tvs

V.I.P.

Re: need target ideas...

I like melons lol.

the guy in my area thats licensed to sell full auto stuff also sells an explosive product thats triggered when hit by a round. I've never purchased this product but I definitely will get more information and share it. I've been promising the girlfriend that I would take her out for a day of shooting and I gotta make that happen before it gets any colder. thanks for the reminder brother and sorry I don't have any better ideas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    the guy in my area thats licensed to sell full auto stuff also sells an explosive product thats triggered when hit by a round. I've never purchased this product but I definitely will get more information and share it. I've been promising the girlfriend that I would take her out for a day of shooting and I gotta make that happen before it gets any colder. thanks for the reminder brother and sorry I don't have any better ideas.
    Not to promote any kids doing this but yea I've made tannerite before out of cold packs and aluminum dust, sadly I didn't think far enough ahead to order more aluminum dust. So my ghetto version is pop a road flare and shoot hair spray and propane tanks near it.

V.I.P.

Cabellas has those targets if you have one close.

Advertise on Craigslist that you haul junk cars and drag one out there and blow it to fucking pieces!!!

Might not happen by the weekend but shit if it rolls for 60 bucks or so you can rent a truck if you don't have one and your set.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    Advertise on Craigslist that you haul junk cars and drag one out there and blow it to fucking pieces!!!

Might not happen by the weekend but shit if it rolls for 60 bucks or so you can rent a truck if you don't have one and your set.
    Last time we did a car it was such a huge mess... made pipe bomb out of a 20oz co2 tank and set it off in it. What was left was quickly shredded by 6lb cannon balls. Took hours to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Last time we did a car it was such a huge mess... made pipe bomb out of a 20oz co2 tank and set it off in it. What was left was quickly shredded by 6lb cannon balls. Took hours to clean up.
    Yeah I can see it being a huge ass mess for sure but fun no doubt lol

Sometimes fun is messy

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    Yeah I can see it being a huge ass mess for sure but fun no doubt lol

Sometimes fun is messy
    Your a lot more creative than me! LOL ..when I want to practice I go to my local range..but then again I don't have the selection you do, just my Springfield 9mm I used as an armed security guard for a hotel.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Your a lot more creative than me! LOL ..when I want to practice I go to my local range..but then again I don't have the selection you do, just my Springfield 9mm I used as an armed security guard for a hotel.
    Family of red necks man... we even have a few gun smiths so its one hell of a collection. Only shoot what I can afford or feel like hand loading though.