Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honey !?

Honey !?

Is honey good for post workout? Or anything else? Had a physique competitor tell me to eat boiled eggs and honey after a workout since I'm lactose mass gainer makes me live in the bathroom

Re: Honey !?

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    Is honey good for post workout? Or anything else? Had a physique competitor tell me to eat boiled eggs and honey after a workout since I'm lactose mass gainer makes me live in the bathroom
    It was good for right before I stepped on stage to pose, hot coffee or tea with loads of Honey, helped the vascularity pop out.

Have u tried carnivor by muscle meds? It's steak derived protein. I'm also lactose intolerant. My physique thanks me loads when I switched to carnivor. It's an isolate as well so ideal for post workout. it says it has bcaa in it , but I add more lol.
    Sometimes I add carbs post sometimes not.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Lactose is nasty.....I knew this dumbass who mixed powdered milk/with liquid milk, because he was to cheap to buy protein powder. No one wanted to spot him on squats. Fucking tool.

I hear ya kaz. Took me forever to figure it out. While some whey shakes doesn't upset my stomach I got noticeably leaner when I dropped whey. My buddy said whey spikes insulin pretty good unless its a blend with cassein or egg in the blend. He said easy way to check is with a glucose meter.

My other buddy wants to lean up but he drinks tons of milk all day. He said its ok via paleo diet. I'm like yeah if u followed the rest of the fucking diet lol.
    he says its easy cheap protein. While it is that and its biological I don't feel it's an ideal diet food. Tons of sugar/carbs in milk. if it was raw milk i would be more on board. Raw milks illegal in NV.

I keep lactaid pills at home and in my work/gym bag for when I want a cheat meal or something worthwhile. If my wife is going to make white chocolate ginger cheesecake....u bet your ass I'm having a slice or 2!

Sorry don't wanna derail thread.

F dairy lol.

fwiw I have 2 jacked Friends. One competes. I asked them both hey do u do protein shakes? They both said no. they just eat a good clean meal after training .....go figure lol. I would consider them both to be in elite mr/mrs physique and bb class physiques for sure.

Whey hits quick, but if you want to slow it down add some fats, I have a shake before bed with 2 tbs peanut butter, + tastes awesome. I wouldn't recommend milk for anyone trying to lean up.I have a little cheese sometimes and low carb yogurt. I knew a pro who didn't use any supplements at all..nothing not even vitamins every $ went to aas. Personally I want to be big/cut but healthy as well. As far as derailing threads I think I'm the king of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I hear ya kaz. Took me forever to figure it out. While some whey shakes doesn't upset my stomach I got noticeably leaner when I dropped whey. My buddy said whey spikes insulin pretty good unless its a blend with cassein or egg in the blend. He said easy way to check is with a glucose meter.

My other buddy wants to lean up but he drinks tons of milk all day. He said its ok via paleo diet. I'm like yeah if u followed the rest of the fucking diet lol.
    he says its easy cheap protein. While it is that and its biological I don't feel it's an ideal diet food. Tons of sugar/carbs in milk. if it was raw milk i would be more on board. Raw milks illegal in NV.

I keep lactaid pills at home and in my work/gym bag for when I want a cheat meal or something worthwhile. If my wife is going to make white chocolate ginger cheesecake....u bet your ass I'm having a slice or 2!

Sorry don't wanna derail thread.

F dairy lol.

fwiw I have 2 jacked Friends. One competes. I asked them both hey do u do protein shakes? They both said no. they just eat a good clean meal after training .....go figure lol. I would consider them both to be in elite mr/mrs physique and bb class physiques for sure.
    When I want my skin paper thin I drop all dairy. Whey bloats the shit out of me but I also prefer to stick with just solids.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Have u tried carnivor by muscle meds? It's steak derived protein. I'm also lactose intolerant. My physique thanks me loads when I switched to carnivor. It's an isolate as well so ideal for post workout. it says it has bcaa in it , but I add more lol.
    Sometimes I add carbs post sometimes not.
    im checking it out now !

im checking it out now !
    Check allstarhealth.com
    They have free shipping on it all the time.
    I like chocolate as my go to. I also buy a small fruit punch it tastes like hawaiin fruit punch lol. I find it curbs my craving for something sweet after I train.
    Heard the cherry vanilla is nasty. The caramel is kinda artificial to me.

Check allstarhealth.com
    They have free shipping on it all the time.
    I like chocolate as my go to. I also buy a small fruit punch it tastes like hawaiin fruit punch lol. I find it curbs my craving for something sweet after I train.
    Heard the cherry vanilla is nasty. The caramel is kinda artificial to me.
    Im ordering it now. got the carnivore mass for the carbs makes it easier on me so I dont have to throw some extra shit in for the carbs http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/muscl...nivor_mass.htm