Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just can't win

Re: Just can't win

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    You where on a bike and you pulled over? What kind of bike?
    it was my first bike it was a shitty Yamaha Seca 550 that was beat to hell. On the bikes Ive owned since each time I've run I've gotten away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

In Tennessee u get 6months suspended license a fine and 48hrs in jail, that's what happened to me

V.I.P.
    I'd rather not pay the fine and sit in jail a week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Plead no-Lo or no contest. Meaning your not pleading guilty or innocent or guilty and should keep it off your driving record as well as reduce the fine.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

try get ticket knock down to lower penalties without points taken away...kiss officer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I'd rather not pay the fine and sit in jail a week
    they also bill you i think like $27 per day in jail too. i know you can make payments on your fine, i did lol. just had to pay my probation officer every week

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Plead no-Lo or no contest. Meaning your not pleading guilty or innocent or guilty and should keep it off your driving record as well as reduce the fine.
    where i'm from pleading "No Contest" is just like pleading guilty. the judge sees no difference and sentences you the same. it's a joke here

V.I.P.
    I've never paid anytime I've been in jail other than my court and lawyer fees
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's garbage man. I would call a lawyer on that. If you don't want to pay a huge fine you can always see if you can do community service in replace of a fine payment. Been there before man. When I way younger I was one more speeding trickery away from having my licence revoked, at age 17. Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.

I lost my license when I was 20. I was doing about 145 when I saw the state Police and they got me going 85. lol in a car. I went over the hill and nailed it again. I finally stopped and waited on them. In Kentucky the cop cars top out at about 120. I basically didnt know what I topped out at. lol I lost my license for a year. I couldnt out run them the state police station was at the next exit so I was out of luck on that. I wish I could help but I have a lead foot too.