Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: The She Beast Bible...

Hope things get better soon sis, sucks not being able to shake that damn shit. Would like to see this log revived as well...good ol' OG going around keeping everyone honest since he keeps up with his log, not like us lol !!! Hey how about that logo??? Last we discussed coastal colors and maybe purple? Let me know...you have done some awesome work and would love to see it on our Muscle Morsels protein bars!!! Well website and stuff too!!!

Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Hope things get better soon sis, sucks not being able to shake that damn shit. Would like to see this log revived as well...good ol' OG going around keeping everyone honest since he keeps up with his log, not like us lol !!! Hey how about that logo??? Last we discussed coastal colors and maybe purple? Let me know...you have done some awesome work and would love to see it on our Muscle Morsels protein bars!!! Well website and stuff too!!!
    MA, I'd actually say it's best if you get someone else to work on your logo. I've been going to the doctors having blood drawn and tests to see what's going on so I don't know when I'll be 100%.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    MA, I'd actually say it's best if you get someone else to work on your logo. I've been going to the doctors having blood drawn and tests to see what's going on so I don't know when I'll be 100%.
    OK...sorry to hear, I really hope the docs figure this out for you...we are concerned here for you . Love and prayers to you girl!!!

I hope u feel better soon Sis!!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Hahaha, thanks for the props, just trying to keep in contact with my brothers and sisters!

I'm feeling better... finally.

I'll start posting in here with the new year. Got to get back under a bar and also back on the mats.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I'm feeling better... finally.

I'll start posting in here with the new year. Got to get back under a bar and also back on the mats.
    Great to hear your feeling better!