Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

Re: The She Beast Bible...

It felt good to get my ass back in the gym. I've been focusing on my BJJ so I haven't been as consistent with my lifting as I would like to be. I decided to actually play it safe.... I know me safe???, lol.

Conventional Deadlift: 275lbsX3, 315lbsX3, 355lbsX3, 370lbsX1, 385lbsX1

The 385lbs felt light but I'm going to slowly work my way back into the swing of things.

Snatch High Pulls: 165lbsX4(3)

This is a dynamic movement and an Olympic assisting lift. It's all about speed of the movement.

1-Arm DB Rows: 120lbsX3(7)

I finished off the workout with some rows.

That was is for my first real day back. Short, sweet, and to the point. I'm not one to have a lot of frivolous exercises. I want to get faster and stronger.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    It felt good to get my ass back in the gym. I've been focusing on my BJJ so I haven't been as consistent with my lifting as I would like to be. I decided to actually play it safe.... I know me safe???, lol.

Conventional Deadlift: 275lbsX3, 315lbsX3, 355lbsX3, 370lbsX1, 385lbsX1

The 385lbs felt light but I'm going to slowly work my way back into the swing of things.

Snatch High Pulls: 165lbsX4(3)

This is a dynamic movement and an Olympic assisting lift. It's all about speed of the movement.

1-Arm DB Rows: 120lbsX3(7)

I finished off the workout with some rows.

That was is for my first real day back. Short, sweet, and to the point. I'm not one to have a lot of frivolous exercises. I want to get faster and stronger.
    One arm dumbell rows with 120's...you are making me horney . I wish we were close enough to train together, my wife would adopt you as her mentor, and probably into the family as well lol.

That's impressive sis, that's what I do

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    One arm dumbell rows with 120's...you are making me horney . I wish we were close enough to train together, my wife would adopt you as her mentor, and probably into the family as well lol.
    I don't think I've ever been told that when it comes to my rows. I'd welcome your wife to train with me. We could start a female team. Now that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    That's impressive sis, that's what I do
    Thanks Orange.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

I don't think I've ever been told that when it comes to my rows. I'd welcome your wife to train with me. We could start a female team. Now that would be awesome.
    That would be and she would love it...she is pretty strong in most lifts for her experience, actually really strong in her legs...and my favorite part of her physique. Girls lifting heavy things is sexy!!!

I trained legs today. It felt good to get back under a bar. Nothing feels better than chalk on your shirt and a bar on your back. I'll leave the machines to the women who want to wear nothing more than smile. I'll look sexy when I'm out of the gym, not while I'm in it.

Back Squat: 245lbsX3, 280lbsX3, 315lbsX3, 330lbsX1, 345lbsX1

I forgot to bring my rheband blue knee sleeves so I wore my knee wraps very loose.

Front Squat: 180lbsX3, 205lbsX2, 230lbsX3

I hadn't done these in a little while so I had to really stretch my wrists to I could perform these Olympic style (clean grip).

Glute Bridges from Floor: 225lbsX7, 275lbsX7, 315lbsX7, 365lbsX7

These actually felt easy so I'll push them a bit next time. These help work your hams, glutes, and lower back. They will REALLY help you lock on your deadlifts and they'll help you explode up out of the hole when you're back squatting.

Sister. Mad fucking respect. I can hardly do rows with that. And your sets are killing. Any chance we could get a train with Sister contest. And if the winner is a douche you can kick the shit out of him. I sure some bros ( Fit ) would be in for a train with Sister contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Sister. Mad fucking respect. I can hardly do rows with that. And your sets are killing. Any chance we could get a train with Sister contest. And if the winner is a douche you can kick the shit out of him. I sure some bros ( Fit ) would be in for a train with Sister contest.
    That'd be fine with me. Anyone who would like to come and train with me and my team is more than welcome. They just have to let me know in advance because I may not be in town or I could be focusing on BJJ depending on the time of the year. I will say I'm looking to do another PLing meet this year so it's always good to have people to push you.

I didn't have much time today because I was running late so I got in and did what I had to. Luckily, it's a light week so I didn't miss much.

Conventional Deadlift:255lbsX5, 295lbsX5, 335lbsX5
    I'll be putting in Sumo deads sometime later on. I need to work on those and they'll help me with my conventional deads.

Snatch High Pulls from Blocks: 145lbsX5 X5 X5
    Performing these from the blocks works on speed and saves you back. My back was already worked since I deadlifted first.

Wide Grip Pulldowns: 200lbsX8, 220lbsX6, 240lbsX6
    I only took 30sec rest in between sets.

I also trained BJJ earlier in the day for 2 hours. It feels good to be on the mat and back in the gym. I still have a bit of a cough that I'm getting over but I'm not going to let that keep me out of the gym.

I didn't have much time today because I was running late so I got in and did what I had to. Luckily, it's a light week so I didn't miss much.

Conventional Deadlift:255lbsX5, 295lbsX5, 335lbsX5
    I'll be putting in Sumo deads sometime later on. I need to work on those and they'll help me with my conventional deads.

Snatch High Pulls from Blocks: 145lbsX5 X5 X5
    Performing these from the blocks works on speed and saves you back. My back was already worked since I deadlifted first.

Wide Grip Pulldowns: 200lbsX8, 220lbsX6, 240lbsX6
    I only took 30sec rest in between sets.

I also trained BJJ earlier in the day for 2 hours. It feels good to be on the mat and back in the gym. I still have a bit of a cough that I'm getting over but I'm not going to let that keep me out of the gym.
    Impressive as hell for sure would work out with you anytime know my wife would enjoy she is up to 65lb 1 arm hammers at 135lbs pretty impressive to me! She is tuff makes me push it hell I am only doing 95lb hammers!