Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

Re: The She Beast Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by Vannesb View Post
    Impressive as hell for sure would work out with you anytime know my wife would enjoy she is up to 65lb 1 arm hammers at 135lbs pretty impressive to me! She is tuff makes me push it hell I am only doing 95lb hammers!
    Thanks.

I haven't trained biceps in a long time directly but there's a vid of me somewhere hammer curling 80's from a back in the day.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Another leg day behind me. These "easy" days aren't so easy. I push the pace and get in and done in a little over 30mins and that includes my dynamic warm up, warm up sets, foam rolling, etc.

Back Squat: 225lbsX5, 260lbsX5, 295lbsX5

I didn't forget my rhebands. If you wear knee sleeves, I highly recommend them. Jackals gym carries them but be sure you get the blue ones.

Front Squat: 165lbsX5, 190lbsX5, 215lbsX5

Glute Bridges from Floor: 275lbsX7, 315lbsX7, 365lbsX5, 405lbsX5

These are still feeling light so I'll up it to 455lbs next time. If you haven't performed these from the floor before, you'll want someone to stand on your feet so they don't slide. You also want to pause at the top and make sure you don't sway with the weight. It's straight up, pause, and than straight back down. I know someone who swayed the bar and it caused an injury. So start out light and work your way up.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Thanks.

I haven't trained biceps in a long time directly but there's a vid of me somewhere hammer curling 80's from a back in the day.
    HOLY HELL!!!!! 80lb hammers? Now i really feel like a puss!!

Wow fuckin gettin it done there....that's awesome.....I plow through my workouts in no more than 45min as well.....any longer and it just seems counter productive

Sister to u put some sweetness or cadence into your hammers? Or do u keep perfect form? I feel some sweetness is ok on these as long as u don't go to crazy. I see guys doing toddler weights on these with perfect form.
    I like down the racks with hammers. I start off a tad sloppy on form but heavy. As the weight goes down I tighten up my form.

You??
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    HOLY HELL!!!!! 80lb hammers? Now i really feel like a puss!!
    It's been a while since I've performed any curls. I'm not sure what I'd curl now but I'm sure I could still put up some sizable weight.

Quote Originally Posted by babablacksheep View Post
    Wow fuckin gettin it done there....that's awesome.....I plow through my workouts in no more than 45min as well.....any longer and it just seems counter productive
    Not all my training sessions are that short. This was a light week so I push the pace to increase the intensity. On my heavy days I take quite a bit longer. It usually takes over an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Sister to u put some sweetness or cadence into your hammers? Or do u keep perfect form? I feel some sweetness is ok on these as long as u don't go to crazy. I see guys doing toddler weights on these with perfect form.
    I like down the racks with hammers. I start off a tad sloppy on form but heavy. As the weight goes down I tighten up my form.

You??
    When I was curling, I did cheat a bit. Personally a little cheat to the form is fine. It allows you to lift more that stimulates muscle growth. Outside stimulus and food = growth. The form shouldn't be sloppy though. A little cheat is ok but a lot of cheat completely turns the lift into something else that doesn't even work the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    It's been a while since I've performed any curls. I'm not sure what I'd curl now but I'm sure I could still put up some sizable weight.

Not all my training sessions are that short. This was a light week so I push the pace to increase the intensity. On my heavy days I take quite a bit longer. It usually takes over an hour.

When I was curling, I did cheat a bit. Personally a little cheat to the form is fine. It allows you to lift more that stimulates muscle growth. Outside stimulus and food = growth. The form shouldn't be sloppy though. A little cheat is ok but a lot of cheat completely turns the lift into something else that doesn't even work the muscle.
    Sorry maybe sloppy wasn't a good way to put it. I keep focus on the target muscle for sure....just cheat as u said a little to keep it moving.

I rolled for over 2hours today before I got into the gym so I was a bit spent to say the least. I cut my workout short but got done with my 2 main lifts.

Conventional Deadlift: 295lbsX5, 335lbsX3, 375lbsX1, 390lbsX1, 405lbsX1

The weight didn't feel like a feather but that's to be expected since I had a marathon BJJ training session today.

Snatch High Pulls from Blocks: 185lbsX2 X2 X2 X2

I have to say it.... thank GOD I pulled off the blocks. Pulling off the blocks focuses on speed which makes it difficult but at the same time it's a lot easier than if I had to perform snatch high pulls from the hang.

And that was it. I'm going to eat some sushi now.

Trained chest, shoulders, and triceps but nothing to tear underwear over. My elbows been bothering me (tendonitis is flared up again a bit) so I took it easy for the day. I put in some power cleans to change things up and add some speed work in.

I'll train legs this weekend and than it's a deload week for me. I'll ice my elbow and also stretch it since I believe it to be caused by an imbalance.

U had me at tear underwear lmao!

Keep up the good work sister! Beast mode for sure.