Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

Re: The She Beast Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    U had me at tear underwear lmao!

Keep up the good work sister! Beast mode for sure.
    LOL. Well than I bet you wouldn't get a thing done at the gym because I never wear any when I train.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Well... I came, I saw, and I kicked it's ass. What can I say, I'm awesome. lol I know, I know. I weighing in at 190lbs these days so I'll be good to go when I want to step back on the platform. I'll actually probably drop down to the 185lbs weight class. It's only a 5lbs drop and than I have 24hrs to carb back up.

I added an additional today in my back squats. I choked green band for a reverse single at the end. It felt good to put the weight on my back and let it settle before I took it for a ride.

Back Squat: 260lbsX5, 295lbsX3, 330lbsX1, 345lbsX1, 360lbsX1, 385lbsX1.
    Weight felt easy. I have to foam roll my IT bands more though.

Front Squat: 190lbsX5, 215lbsX3, 240lbsX1
    No belt or sleeves for these but they weren't bad at all.

Glute Bridge: 315lbsX5, 365lbsX5, 405lbsX5, 455lbsX5
    I don't know what to say.... the weight still felt light. If you haven't done these you should because they'll pay off big time later on when your pulling conventional.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    LOL. Well than I bet you wouldn't get a thing done at the gym because I never wear any when I train.
    Lol! U know the rules.....pics or it never happened :P
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Ps holy shit u are strong!! Nice lifts! I'm no powerlifter that's for sure!
    I did add in the glute bridge to my leg day. I also have been trying to modify my squats. Another guy on here posted a video about squats on here. Some famous pl. u chimed in saying he knew he stuff. I was going more up and down when I squat vs ass out and back then go down. Been having an mcl issue imbalance of sorts. Hope this helps.

Ps holy shit u are strong!! Nice lifts! I'm no powerlifter that's for sure!
    I did add in the glute bridge to my leg day. I also have been trying to modify my squats. Another guy on here posted a video about squats on here. Some famous pl. u chimed in saying he knew he stuff. I was going more up and down when I squat vs ass out and back then go down. Been having an mcl issue imbalance of sorts. Hope this helps.
    LOL... Thanks.

Yeah, you shouldn't sit down. You should sit back. Think sit back, knee's out, and chest up. This is the best position your body can be in when you back squat.

Very impressive Ms Steele. Keep up the great work. Do wish you lived closer..I'd take you up on the training. OK..the chance to stare at you while training that is! (Yes..I'd lift with you too.)

Lol! U know the rules.....pics or it never happened :P
    I guess it'll just have to haunt your dreams, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I guess it'll just have to haunt your dreams, lol.
    Doesn't sounds like much of a bad dream to me lol! I backed down the proviron. It was rotting my brain lol

All I can say is WOW.... how do you men deal with us women? I trained BJJ today for 2+ hours and rolled with my teammates. This is hilarious so don't go anywhere. We're working specific training where 1 person starts in a bad position comparatively to the other. Well, lil ol me submitted everyone from that bad position. lol I submitted 2 purple belt competitors, 1 black belt, and a couple of blue belts. I don't know but this shouldn't have come as some surprise but it was a shock to everyone else because now none of them are talking to me. I can't help but laugh.

I'll be back in the gym next week. I was out this week because it was a deload week and I've been sick so the week out of the gym did me a lot of good. I'm feeling much better now and itching to get my ass back on the platform.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 03-09-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Woot woot