Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

V.I.P.
    U should see professor Tom at no gi worlds I know for sure he be doing absolute not sure about his weight class I was planning on going but it's not
    Going to happen been way to busy and haven't been training w all my new ink work :/ I need to get my ass back on though time off for me is never really good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes Sister I've done seated and had some of my girls do them.

Re: The She Beast Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    U should see professor Tom at no gi worlds I know for sure he be doing absolute not sure about his weight class I was planning on going but it's not
    Going to happen been way to busy and haven't been training w all my new ink work :/ I need to get my ass back on though time off for me is never really good
    I'll be up there competing with my team (Alliance). Unfortunately, I'm in the day before and I leave the morning after. I don't really have any time to do anything.

You should come to Gi Pans. I'll probably be there and if not Pans, I know I'll be at Gi Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Yes Sister I've done seated and had some of my girls do them.
    Seated GM's are great to hit the lower back while taking the hams out of the movements. Another great variation of GM's is Standing GM's suspended w/ chains. They make you start at the bottom of the movement. I believe this has a great deal of carryover to conventional pulls and it'll build your erectors big time.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

No lifting today but I'm about to go roll at the school. Since I'm rolling today I won't run stadiums. I'll pick those back up after I get back from No Gi Worlds. If you haven't tried running stadiums for conditioning give them a try sometime.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

My schedule is all over the place for the past couple of weeks but my schedule usually looks like this:

BJJ Training 4-5x week, Lifting 3x week, and Stadiums 1x week. Seems like to much but if everything is times correctly it can be done safely. I also don't always spar every day I train BJJ. I sometimes do situational/specfic training, drilling techniques, and sparring. Splitting it up like this allows me to train often without overtraining. It's a fine line and I'm always riding that fine line.

V.I.P.
    Very true I can't roll everyday some days I go in just for advanced training and sometimes even like to go in the basic fundamentals class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like I said this week will be heavy and it was. I'll be out of town Fri - Sun so I'll miss my Friday training session but that's ok because I have No Gi Worlds and I should to rest before that. I did cut my workout short but I kept the intensity high and the weight heavy...

Snatch High Pulls from Hang: 175lbsx2 x2 x2 x2

Deadlift (conventional): 315lbsx5, 355lbsx3, 395lbsx1, 415lbsx1, 435lbsx1

Seated Good Morning: 145lbsx5, 165lbsx5, 185lbsx3, 205lbsx3

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Damn girl...all I have to say, very...Very impressive! BJJ and all, inspirational to young girls wanting to do the same, hoping my little girl goes back to it, she is a powerful little girl .

SS

Those are some impressive numbers ma'am. With all that you are involved in, it is all quite impressive.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Damn girl...all I have to say, very...Very impressive! BJJ and all, inspirational to young girls wanting to do the same, hoping my little girl goes back to it, she is a powerful little girl .
    Thanks MuscleAddiction. I'd say encourage her and I'm sure she'll get back to lifting. Nothing's hotter than a strong woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    SS

Those are some impressive numbers ma'am. With all that you are involved in, it is all quite impressive.
    Thanks Lunchbox. It's not easy competing in 2 sports at such a high level. I have to keep a close eye on everything so don't end up overtraining.