Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

Re: The She Beast Bible...

I'm taking this week off to recover from No Gi Worlds, which I won. Thank you, thank you. I've won Masters Worlds Gi & No Gi this year as a purple belt.

I'll get back to training next week.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I'm taking this week off to recover from No Gi Worlds, which I won. Thank you, thank you. I've won Masters Worlds Gi & No Gi this year as a purple belt.

I'll get back to training next week.
    Congrats! Must feel pretty damn good!

Wow!!!! Good for you!!!!! Take a break

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Congrats! Must feel pretty damn good!
    It feels awesome. The IBJJF also took some official pics and yours truly was in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Wow!!!! Good for you!!!!! Take a break
    Thanks Fit Guru. My body needs a break so taking this week off will be absolute heaven. 3 tourneys in 3 months (and they're the biggest BJJ Tourneys out there to).
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.
    Makes me want to get back to competing I'm getting close to purple but I want a few golds as blue I've only won as white
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Makes me want to get back to competing I'm getting close to purple but I want a few golds as blue I've only won as white
    I'd encourage you to compete as often as possible. My professor always says competing is like 3 months of training in at the school. You learn so much about yourself and your weaknesses that you can't beat it.

Next year it'll be Pans, Worlds, NYC Open, and maybe the Euro Championship for the beginning half of the year. I'd like to do another Grapplers Quest tourney b/c I can compete for free for life in those. I beat a brown belt in the No Gi Advanced Absolute to win it all and as part of the prize I get to compete for free for life. It's a pretty pricey tourney to. The cool thing is you can compete against big names and they have cash prizes as well which is very nice.

Thought I'd throw a pic up of myself so everyone can really see what I look like right now... I'm not prepping or anything. This is what I look all the time. This is what BJJ + PL + Eating right will get you. And did I mention I love MT2, lol.

Sistersteelbathroom.jpg

Holly shit. What legs. Great pic Sister. Congrats on kicking some ass.

Pic shows your hard work and deduction and looks dam good also.

V.I.P.
    I will probably try for the gbcomp and nationals our team did pretty well at no gi two first im not sure who won I haven't been in the gym did u see Tom or holly reusing their by any chance from Gracie barra holly is a brown belt and professor Tom a black I think they both competed in absolute
    Last edited by Vicious 13; 11-09-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]