Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The She Beast Bible...

Re: The She Beast Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by striker1488 View Post
    Yup, there you are, right up there in the ROXA - Master - Feminino.
    Great job. I use to compete in martial arts before i moved back to this state and loved every minute of it.
    You can also find me with a Gold for Master Worlds Gi (purple belt) this year to. And it's official, I'm going to the Euro Championships.

I also have more GREAT news. I'm going to check out a private powerlifting gym this week and so I should be training in a new gym very soon. I'll be happy to leave the commercial gym I'm at and get back to lifting with like minded people.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

As most of you know I've been focusing on my BJJ and that's b/c I've been enjoying it so much but also b/c I've been tired of the gym I've been training at. I've been looking for reasons not to go in. Thankfully, I just got the ok to start training at a PLing gym. I even got a key so I can train at any time I want which is nice. I'll start training there after the new year.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

That's great....I am tired of the large comer ial gym myself....I need a gym where I can let loose and do things like posing practice and have more people around with the same goals

Quote Originally Posted by babablacksheep View Post
    That's great....I am tired of the large comer ial gym myself....I need a gym where I can let loose and do things like posing practice and have more people around with the same goals
    I'm stoked about it. I had a deal with the old gym. I'd do some graphics design work and they'd let me train there for free. It started out good but than they began asking for more and more work and started barking orders about when things needed to be done. I couldn't deal with that kind of shit. I would go in to train and they'd ask me to talk about design work first and by the time I was done with that I wasn't in the mood to train. Now with this new gym, I can train without interruption and I'd rather pay dues to train and work out an exchange.

I'll be dropping my Olympic lifts when I start at the new PLing gym and replacing them with fast lift (lifts utilizing bands and chains). I think it'll be a nice change of pace and if I decide I want to still do the Oly lifts I'll probably go back to my first gym that is an Oly lifting gym.

I thought I'd post a pic up since I haven't done that in a while....

Sistersteel.jpg

I'll probably go back to being a blond next year.

V.I.P.
    Chhhoooooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Legs are looking dam good.

Looking very good! Nice work!

Oh my goodness. Ummm I will do that squat day. Holly shit Sister. Mad respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I thought I'd post a pic up since I haven't done that in a while....

Sistersteel.jpg

I'll probably go back to being a blond next year.

I just blacked out.