Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformation Contest!!

Well GH also

Re: Transformation Contest!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Well GH also
    Your a very knowledgeable guy, and I respect your opinions, what is your opinion on this statement?

Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning. It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells, androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic effect on adipose tissue (fat). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as Testosterone.

Imho I believe Tren does have some fat burning effects, nothing like T3 or a Beta Agonist. But some none the less,opinions may differ. No I'm not trying to start shit, I respect your opinion very much, your part of the older guard like myself.

Oh I don't think your starting anything. My ears are open to anything. It's hard to say. I go by experience as I have trained hundreds of bodybuilders and figure competitors. I do know I have the men on Tren during prep and they do lose BF but not sure I can pin point tren as a fat burning agent butt it works during the cutting cycle. I'd like to experiment on someone using just that steroid alone on a moderate diet with no cardio and see.

Oh I don't think your starting anything. My ears are open to anything. It's hard to say. I go by experience as I have trained hundreds of bodybuilders and figure competitors. I do know I have the men on Tren during prep and they do lose BF but not sure I can pin point tren as a fat burning agent butt it works during the cutting cycle. I'd like to experiment on someone using just that steroid alone on a moderate diet with no cardio and see.
    That would be a good experiment, I know Trenbolone has wonderful nutrient partitioning effects.

V.I.P.

Ok I will do it.

Just send me PM or email me at. Fit.guru@ymail.com for entry info. We need at least 10 entries to make a good contest.i had 35 entries the last contest I had a couple years back. It's alot of fun.

I need to get an idea of who will be ready and when. With the holidays coming some may not be ready. Give me some ideas Via email on who can start in a week or so.

Layddually posted about our Transformation contest at IJ and suggested a board against board contest. To my surprise there's quite a few guys IN over there. Don't know if their doing their own diets or if their "guru" is gonna get in on it? He did day he wanted to do the contest. So far here we have about 6 "serious" entrants. We need at least 10.

Layddually posted about our Transformation contest at IJ and suggested a board against board contest. To my surprise there's quite a few guys IN over there. Don't know if their doing their own diets or if their "guru" is gonna get in on it? He did day he wanted to do the contest. So far here we have about 6 "serious" entrants. We need at least 10.
    I might be in for in but if its supposed to be cruise doses like layddually suggested then I'd be way out of it haha. Not even close to cruising doses at all. What time frame are we looking at for when it would start and end?

Well this was a MC contest til it spilled over to IJ. Some of them want a 12 weeker where I suggested an 8 week.i don't care what they do really. I think it could get real confusing.