Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
^^Those look sweet, I havent ran any of those 2 in the pic.

I just finished up another AR to add to the work line. Basically all BCM parts...14.5" Enhanced LW Fluted Barrel in 5.56, KMR Alpha 15" Hand guard, Raptor Ambi Charging Handle, geissele SD-C trigger group, and a few other things..

Building a F1 Lightweight build for a buddy of mine. It will be a pretty AR, not for field use..

Too bad none of you guys live in the same town, some of my guys flew so we could all train together. All retired Team guys. Tomorrow we have the whole range to ourselves. Next week as well but we are putting on a class..

Ill throw in a pic of one of my Glock 17s I'm working on. None of the mods will negatively affect reliability on the gun. Still not done, need to send it out for some slide work and a RMR, then coating. Wont stay pretty long. haha.

IMG_1468.jpg
IMG_1464.jpg
Match grade barrel? Threaded for suppressor?

I love my G21 glock. One of the best
.45 made IMHO unless u wanna pay stupid money! Although my dads sig p220 elite carry has one of the nicest triggers I've ever felt even compared to some nighthawk customs and my buddies cz custom shadow which both are double the cost or more of his sig and the recoil of the .45acp is the best I've ever felt in they sig elite. Pops is now eyes the sig p226 elite. I'm trying to convince him to man up and get the sig x5 competition gun. I've shot one and holy shit amazing gun. Slide and trigger were smoother then bearings in an oil bath! Just amazing!