Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Gun or gear?

Re: Gun or gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    ^^Those look sweet, I havent ran any of those 2 in the pic.

I just finished up another AR to add to the work line. Basically all BCM parts...14.5" Enhanced LW Fluted Barrel in 5.56, KMR Alpha 15" Hand guard, Raptor Ambi Charging Handle, geissele SD-C trigger group, and a few other things..

Building a F1 Lightweight build for a buddy of mine. It will be a pretty AR, not for field use..

Too bad none of you guys live in the same town, some of my guys flew so we could all train together. All retired Team guys. Tomorrow we have the whole range to ourselves. Next week as well but we are putting on a class..

Ill throw in a pic of one of my Glock 17s I'm working on. None of the mods will negatively affect reliability on the gun. Still not done, need to send it out for some slide work and a RMR, then coating. Wont stay pretty long. haha.

Attachment 3221
    Attachment 3222
    Match grade barrel? Threaded for suppressor?

I love my G21 glock. One of the best
    .45 made IMHO unless u wanna pay stupid money! Although my dads sig p220 elite carry has one of the nicest triggers I've ever felt even compared to some nighthawk customs and my buddies cz custom shadow which both are double the cost or more of his sig and the recoil of the .45acp is the best I've ever felt in they sig elite. Pops is now eyes the sig p226 elite. I'm trying to convince him to man up and get the sig x5 competition gun. I've shot one and holy shit amazing gun. Slide and trigger were smoother then bearings in an oil bath! Just amazing!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Match Drop in, so no gunsmith needed. Yes sir threaded for a can. ;-)

I only have 17s and 19s for carry and secondary. Oh and my M&P9 VTAC. They are the tools for me. If I carry the 19 I will carry extra 17 mags, only one 19 mag which is in the 19.

Sig's are amazing firearms! I won't carry them for work though. And the only .45's I own are 1911's. And yes nighthawks are sweet! So are STI's. I really want a Dan Wesson 1911, I like the man himself so I would like to own one of his pieces. But I have more gear I have to update to modern times. lol. Just like I fought myself against running a RMR on my pistols, but I need to stay up with times.

One of my buddies does pistol competition and getting involved with 3 gun. I won't say his name, but he is ranked one of the best in the world...He has some really cool race/comp pistols.

Have you shot any F1 lightweight AR's yet? They get down!

Anyone selling any rifles along the M4 or AR-15 line? Had to sell mine when I first got to Texas and looking at replacing it soon, have some .223 and 5.56 ammo already on hand.