Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Gun or gear?

Re: Gun or gear?

Thanks bro.
    Yeah less cloths on fosho! And diff views too!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by My dick in a box View Post
    YES! I want to know who this girl is and if she has vid of her doing this but with less clothes on!

I'm sorry to hear your wife has cancer but very happy that you both have good news about! My mother had cancer but she's alright now and has made a full recovery. Congrats on the new rifle(I think it's a rifle), go shoot it!
    Yep bro its a rifle. A few things I need get done to it before I shoot it tho. Scope should be here very soon. Glass bedding and get some ammo.
    375 H&H caliber is maybe just a tad much for most north american game with the exception of large griz and brown bears. But what the hell, always wanted one and now I have it. Maybe use it on ferrel hogs down state. Good all around bullet weight is 270 grn spitzer.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    They need to do that over. MOAR girls and less of the soda splashing.

Now I can't decide on to start saving up to start buying my gear or small time reloading setup. I'm planning to jump on cycle mid-late May or early June.

I gotta stay on track and get my gear

Well I am also a fan of guns.. currently I have glock 19... but wanna buy new gun, one of my favorite guns. yes I am talking about Desert Eagle .50, I love that gun because of his beauty and permanence.. Here I got of that gun for those who are not introduced with that.

Nice!

I got my 1911 and my test should be in my hands soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Well I am also a fan of guns.. currently I have glock 19... but wanna buy new gun, one of my favorite guns. yes I am talking about Desert Eagle .50, I love that gun because of his beauty and permanence.. Here I got of that gun for those who are not introduced with that.

Do some research about the .50 DE before u get one. I know the .44magnum variant had FTE issues. Had a friend with one and even after a few trips to DE they couldn't fix it....

I've shot the .50 DE cool novelty or Alaska carry gun for bear etc.....to expensive to shoot and far to powerful for daily carry or home protection. U will kill 15 neighbors with a .50 round lol.

I've also shot a .500 magnum. Now there's a cannon for ya! makes the .50 look tame.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I am now that happy owner of an H&H 375 magnum (Zastova rifle). Maybe gonna hunt wild pigs with it...
    Henry Ford

BOar hunting is a blast....they're some big mean animals

Yeah I think Im looking forward to getting into it. Have to find a farmer that is having trouble with them downstate.
    Henry Ford