Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun or gear?

Re: Gun or gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Excuse me ignorance I'm not really a gun guy but What would b a nice inexpensive pistol for me to buy I've always just had shotguns
    Well not a Sig.... they are a little pricey but worth it. Are you looking to carry and conceal

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Attachment 478

I got it guys! $560! Gave me the holster, 2 sig mags, all factory shit, 3 boxes hollow points.
    Wish the range was open at night lol!
    I'm going to own those steelie pop ups at 20 yards this weekend. Can't wait!
    Very nice. I'm look'n for a P938...wifey is carrying the 238.....I carry the baby Glock (26) but a little bit of a PITA.....

V.I.P.
    Not looking to carry or conceal that's my mom... Just looking for something fun to mess w and teach my wife to shoot just I. Case
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not looking to carry or conceal that's my mom... Just looking for something fun to mess w and teach my wife to shoot just I. Case
    For a awesome plinker get a .22. A browning buck mark or a ruger.

I always break gun newbies in with my browning buck mark before I let em handle anything bigger.

If u want a great all around caliber for fun get a 9mm. My wife got a hard on for shooting when I let her handle the 9mm for the first time. She can handle it but kicks way more then a .22. She loves it.

A good reliable gun. Get a glock or a s and w. m and p are nice. Springfield xd is also very nice and lots of safety features.

For safety if get the xd. I like the glocks trigger far better then the xd. The glock is all business you are the safety basically lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Excuse me ignorance I'm not really a gun guy but What would b a nice inexpensive pistol for me to buy I've always just had shotguns
    Kind of depends what you want revolver?/semi auto? A certain caliber, my Springfield Sub Compact XD 9, 9mm was hard to pass up, looks like a Glock but has a pin at the end so if you have it holstered all you have to do is look or feel the pin to know it's out (and gtg) Also a grip safety. I carried this as my sidearm doing armed security, light and easy to conceal, I picked it, a pancake holster, and a box of Gold Dot Hollow points for almost $600 even, two clips 16 round and a 10 round. Case and accessory's

you will get a lot of different opinions as everyone has there favorites.My G/f has a very easy time handling this as well, which I;m happy to know. Just my 02c on a good weapon.

http://averageguyreviews.wordpress.c...t-full-review/

See u can't go wrong with an xd! I also have a sub compact kaz. In .40 cal with a trigger job.

Prob one of my only guns I've never had a malfunction in is the xd. Take down and cleaning it is also a breeze!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.
    That looks pretty sweet and for under 5 I can work w that...maybe I'll go into turners tomorrow and take a look it's just hard cause I really know nothing about guns and I feel I'm being taken advantage of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That looks pretty sweet and for under 5 I can work w that...maybe I'll go into turners tomorrow and take a look it's just hard cause I really know nothing about guns and I feel I'm being taken advantage of
    Any questions you have you know will be answered by someone here..if you want to educate yourself a little first..up to you, I hate shopping for something I know nothing about, like you said how do you know if your getting screwed?

V.I.P.
    Exactly I always like to have a little knowledge lot of people will buy any bs someone says
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a KAHR CW .45cal and Absolutely love it.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!