Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun or gear?

V.I.P.
    Alright u guys done did it now I
    Off to turners to take a look I'll find a couple I like in my price range write them down and then come see what you guys can tell me because of course the salesmen is going to say they ate all the perfect gun for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool man. Happy to help. I went retarded researching guns my 1st time lol.

Yeah check out M and P smith and Wesson

Glock

Xd

All fantastic guns for the money.

The XD is a winner IMHO all around. The several safeties and great for a women or new gun owner. They like to easily see its loaded and u must have a firm grip on the handle or the grip safety won't let the gun fire it slide rack back.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.
    Ok check it out I went and saw the xd I like the stainless steel and black w the 4 inch barrel I did like the sub compact too but the bigger one turned me on...the wanted like 6 something for it but I was advised thu should go for between 3 and 5 and not to pay 5.... That was at turners at ammo bros they are having glocktoberfest but there were a lot and like a said I'm a noob and the more they talked the more indecisive I was so c'mon guys what's my next move ps trying to get one quick since I have to wait 10 days and I'm going out to the desert nov 8 weekend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Ok check it out I went and saw the xd I like the stainless steel and black w the 4 inch barrel I did like the sub compact too but the bigger one turned me on...the wanted like 6 something for it but I was advised thu should go for between 3 and 5 and not to pay 5.... That was at turners at ammo bros they are having glocktoberfest but there were a lot and like a said I'm a noob and the more they talked the more indecisive I was so c'mon guys what's my next move ps trying to get one quick since I have to wait 10 days and I'm going out to the desert nov 8 weekend
    Www.budsgunshop.com

There site is a little lame as far as they don't group things well but have a look.

The way they work is u buy the gun online and they ship it to a local gun store near u. When it arrives at that store the store will register the gun before u get it.

It's called an FFL transfer. Buds will have a list of approved gun stores near you but I would call and verify that they do it .....and what they charge for the ffl transfer. Usually $25 to transfer and $25 to register gun and get blue card.

I've bought 2 guns from buds. Great place!

$300-$500? U won't find and xd for $300 unless used and at that price I'd be Leary unless I field stripped it. If they won't let ya strip it tell then to stick it in their ass. New my xd sub compact was $470 blued with the "kit" which is a holster, easy mag loader, mag holster, and 2 magazines the extended grip and small one.

Also be aware there is a few XD models now. The original is the XD. They now have an XD M, and an xd S.

The original XD is still great and will be much cheaper. The M has a better trigger, match grade barrel, different grip. I shot the M a good amount and was not overly impressed for the price. Felt a glock was still a better shooter.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 10-28-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Re: Gun or gear?

If I had a gun I may start shooting random people who get on my nerves so I say gear.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.
    The xd there is like 6 something as well for the stainless steel black one like turners said they go on sale on a few weeks though... What about a 9mm flock any favorites for a good price I'm not usually cheap bit this is my first pistol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like Iron said the XD is a wonderful weapon..I have never heard a bad thing about it..$500 is about what I paid for mine.

Can't go wrong with a glock. I like the trigger on them.

The only word of caution is if the gun has a round chambered......there is no safety on the glock. The trigger is the safety lol. my smith m and P are also like this. honestly nothing flawed with this at all after all cops and LE carry glocks all the time. IMHO the sooner one learns to never pull the trigger or gun goes bang every time the better.

That's why for a newbie or my concealed carry piece ...I wanted a little more safeties on it so I could carry hot and ready to rock. So the XD was a better fit. Grip safety, 2 loaded round indicators. Makes it simple to be safe!

Can't go wrong with either and u might consider a older glock gen 3 or a used gun and save some cash. Just ask what the return policy is on a used gun if its broken.

V.I.P.

I need more ammo it's almost dec 2012. Also need more test incase I cant get any more. Only have a few thousand rounds of ammo
    I also have an s&w mp 5.56, glock 9mm, mossburg 12ga, Remington 30-06, walther .45, and a couple bullshit 380's.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I need more ammo it's almost dec 2012. Also need more test incase I cant get any more. Only have a few thousand rounds of ammo
    I also have an s&w mp 5.56, glock 9mm, mossburg 12ga, Remington 30-06, walther .45, and a couple bullshit 380's.
    Agreed. I'd love an ar-15, big ass rifle lol, some shotguns.

U can never have too much guns or ammo lol.