Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being a Pro BB

I also should say I'm a regional and National NPC judge and yes we still see distorted physiques but never in the top 5. Rarely in the top 10. Most of those guys are 1 and done. BB is a totally different sport now. There were no "coaches" back then and especially no BB forums because there was no Internet til the mid 90's. things have changed. Drastically

So fit....obviously cycles and compounds vary person to person but could you lay out a typical pro level cycle....I would just like to see some mg dosage to compare too

Just lookin for a generic example

Thanks

V.I.P.

Re: Being a Pro BB

I mentioned Lee Priest because I actually got to talk to him. All the top guys deserve a lot of respect because of where they are. They are the elite in our sport. Do they tell lies? I dont care Im like a contest judge I go by what I see. How did they get there? Again, I dont care. I know thats kinda cold. All I can tell you, truthfully is that they all have some good stories to tell and have been able to get their bodies into a condition that I could never reach.
    What ever the story is behind the scenes I am a fan and will always be a fan. I respect the top guys and attend the Arnold when I can. Thats a large part of how this sport works. With out the fans (Ie. the common gym rats like me) It would dry up and go away. I lift weights and have since I was 20, Im 52 now. I think I will always lift weights. My wife says I will probably die in the gym one day when Im old, I hope so! For me, it would be a happy way to go!

Baba I can't give you length of cycles or exacts but I know exactly what was purchased and I plead the 5th on how I know that. Lol... One particular cycle included anadrol, test enanthate and EQ. From what he told be dosage was.
    750 mg enanthate
    600mg EQ
    50mg anadrol
    And this is all he used for 12-16 weeks then bought HCG.
    Pre contest was
    Tren 300mg
    Masteron 700mg
    Winstrol depot 350 mg
    Halotest 20mg a day for last 10 days before show. This is a top ten Olympia competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Baba I can't give you length of cycles or exacts but I know exactly what was purchased and I plead the 5th on how I know that. Lol... One particular cycle included anadrol, test enanthate and EQ. From what he told be dosage was.
    750 mg enanthate
    600mg EQ
    50mg anadrol
    And this is all he used for 12-16 weeks then bought HCG.
    Pre contest was
    Tren 300mg
    Masteron 700mg
    Winstrol depot 350 mg
    Halotest 20mg a day for last 10 days before show. This is a top ten Olympia competitor

I am in no way disrespectful

any BB but at the elite level dirty dealing still take places..competing at the local or even state level is fine////but when your desperate to turn pro and as I said sell your soul....it;s a shame ...the NPC Natls( pro qualifier) is the most brutal competition there is everyone wants to be the next "iffb pro" nothing against competing but the dream of turning pro and having fame and fortune thrust apron you is a joke,..some guys kill there selves to turn pro thinking they will get a flurry of calls ($) Look at Paul Demayo guy busted his ass to turn pro....and no phone calls (endorsement.contacts etc ) He quit training and started using Heroin and eventually died of a OD.....Like I said competing is fun and exciting but anyone who has the dream of turning pro and receive fame and fortune is sadly mistaken. "Don't wish for something you just may get it"

Name someone from the last 5 years that you can tag any of the above on? Your not being disrespectful your just behind on the BB scene. All the people you named were big in the 80's and 90's. yes it goes on but they don't make magazine covers anymore. Too many good BB out there for that to happen.

Name someone from the last 5 years that you can tag any of the above on? Your not being disrespectful your just behind on the BB scene. All the people you named were big in the 80's and 90's. yes it goes on but they don't make magazine covers anymore. Too many good BB out there for that to happen.
    There's still a lot of dirty dealing in BBing. Still women getting higher placing than they should. I'll just use one word.... Ropeman. That POS has fucked plenty of women and done much worse in exchange to have them place higher than they should.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 10-28-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Remember I've been judging for 24 years. I can remember only 1 time a promotor tried to influence the outcome. Remember at the national level there are 9 judges. Local level 7. Do you really think a promotor can influence 5-6 judges out of 9?now people vote people they know higher. It happens. Or 3 people sitting side by side can influence each other but I question just how political judging is. There's just too many people to influence from different states or countries.saying a show is political is a cop out in my opinion and I as a judge am insulted when I hear this.

If what your saying is true sister, Ty had to talk to 9 individual. Judges and convince at least 5 to put his girl in first and convince the other 4 to give her no less than 2nd. I'm not being a smartass. I just think people don't think about all that would have to be done to make that happen when they cry "political"

If what your saying is true sister, Ty had to talk to 9 individual. Judges and convince at least 5 to put his girl in first and convince the other 4 to give her no less than 2nd. I'm not being a smartass. I just think people don't think about all that would have to be done to make that happen when they cry "political"
    If what I'm saying is true? I can give you plenty of names or competitors and as well as judges who have personally seen this happen. This isn't opinion, it's fact. You obviously don't know Rope that well and aren't in his inner circle. Hell, I can give you names of female mods who have left my state to compete elsewhere b/c of that exact thing happening to them. Now, this isn't so much about female bbing as it is female figure. You also didn't know Jay Hammett to well and don't know Tony Freeman to well either.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 10-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.