Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being a Pro BB

What I see happening is, especially state level, you have judges who judge the same way. For instance in figure. All the judges in Alabama may judge on softness where judges in KY just leanness.ive seen people going to another state to compete and placing better but only because they judge by a different criteria not because the judges are being influenced.

Re: Being a Pro BB

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    What I see happening is, especially state level, you have judges who judge the same way. For instance in figure. All the judges in Alabama may judge on softness where judges in KY just leanness.ive seen people going to another state to compete and placing better but only because they judge by a different criteria not because the judges are being influenced.
    I'm not talking about judging where they reward someone who's softer. I'm talking about Rope telling a girl if she doesn't fuck him and his friends she'll never place. I'm talking about how Jay would buy some girl implants and have her give "favors" for his friends b/c she can't pay him back. Or how about getting them hooked on rec drugs and bringing them to a party where Tony and his cronies take turns running a train on these women.

BBing is a completely subjective sport to begin with. There is no measurable way to really say one is better than another b/c a task isn't being performed but c'mon the term "gay for pay" was started b/c of bodybuilding. Sexual favors to get what they need. BBing has many dirty secrets and if you've been in this sport long enough you've seen it.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 10-28-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Yea I've seen it. But never got involved in it. Some sick pervert tricking a ditzy blonde into fucking him to get ahead in the sport is way different from actually influencing judges decisions. I stuck with the winners.when a girl walks out on stage I could care less who she slept with!

Yea I've seen it. But never got involved in it. Some sick pervert tricking a ditzy blonde into fucking him to get ahead in the sport is way different from actually influencing judges decisions. I stuck with the winners.when a girl walks out on stage I could care less who she slept with!
    I can give you examples of girls who have fucked their way to getting a pro card. Some of them well known and some not so well known. The point is the sick perverts you speak of are the judges and yes they have pull over who is going to win and who will not since they are the ones scoring how the athletes look.

At the end of the day, if someone wants to compete in BBing they should do it for the fun of it and no other reason. There is really no future as a bber. You can't make a living off it (exp the women).
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I didn't mean to stir up shit..I was simply saying that being a pro bb isn't all it's cracked up to be..FitGuru Your right I may be a little behind the times, again I meant no disrespect to you or bb in general, and Sister I have heard of the Ropeman and what he does or did. My point somewhere out there is a guy sleeping in his car or on the beach spending every penny on aas and food in the hopes of being the next pro, when he or she could get a job and/or education live a more 'normal' life still train and use gear, get big and ripped and even compete like Sister said for fun, in the end be happier and healthier, look at all the girls that go to California to be the next big thing in modeling or acting, I don't have to tell you were most of them end up and what the end up doing...that was the only point I'm making. Like I said MIke Francois and Porter were both friends of mine and 100% class acts, but there are some that I'm sure are a mess hooked on drugs etc...I agree things have changed, but I'm simply as I said making the point of if your dream is being an ifbb pro, maybe re-think it...competing nothing against it..I loved it and have helped guys get ready for shows...as I said not trying to stir up shit, I see your side Fit, but I also know a thing or two. Again not trying to be disrespectful, I admire your knowledge, and your posts on the forum..

Also Good point Fitguru..if you ever compete in the N.Kentucky show ran by Roger and Sandy make sure your ripped, that is what the certainly judge on.
    Last edited by kazman68; 10-28-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Oh and redcrayon, I wasn;t dissing on you because you like Lee, I too admire his physique, but I like a guy who tells it like it is... I mean c;mon 2cc of deca and primo a week offseason, it's insulting to me, does he really think were that dumb?

Well as you can see I love the sport and have been around it for 33 years. Lets put it this way. There are drugs in the work force and women sleep their way to the top weather it be in the corporate world or Walmart . Women sleep their way to promotions in every position not just bodybuilding and that's why businesses implement drug texting cause drugs are avert where not just BB.i don't want young aspiring bodybuilders to think bodybuilding is a Cesspool for drugs and sex. Drugs and sex are everywhere!

Well as you can see I love the sport and have been around it for 33 years. Lets put it this way. There are drugs in the work force and women sleep their way to the top weather it be in the corporate world or Walmart . Women sleep their way to promotions in every position not just bodybuilding and that's why businesses implement drug texting cause drugs are avert where not just BB.i don't want young aspiring bodybuilders to think bodybuilding is a Cesspool for drugs and sex. Drugs and sex are everywhere!
    I love the sport too. I'm not dissing BB at all...just some of the dirty dealings behind it..yes there are drugs everywhere, but most BB have an addictive personalty etc... I actually would like to become a NPC judge myself. Like Sister said compete for fun, to challenge yourself, just think twice if you want to try and make a 'career' out of it. I like you Fit enjoy helping guys get ready for shows..my competition days are over but I still like watching shows and giving out what advice I can.
    Last edited by kazman68; 10-28-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I didn't mean to stir up shit..I was simply saying that being a pro bb isn't all it's cracked up to be..FitGuru Your right I may be a little behind the times, again I meant no disrespect to you or bb in general, and Sister I have heard of the Ropeman and what he does or did. My point somewhere out there is a guy sleeping in his car or on the beach spending every penny on aas and food in the hopes of being the next pro, when he or she could get a job and/or education live a more 'normal' life still train and use gear, get big and ripped and even compete like Sister said for fun, in the end be happier and healthier, look at all the girls that go to California to be the next big thing in modeling or acting, I don't have to tell you were most of them end up and what the end up doing...that was the only point I'm making. Like I said MIke Francois and Porter were both friends of mine and 100% class acts, but there are some that I'm sure are a mess hooked on drugs etc...I agree things have changed, but I'm simply as I said making the point of if your dream is being an ifbb pro, maybe re-think it...competing nothing against it..I loved it and have helped guys get ready for shows...as I said not trying to stir up shit, I see your side Fit, but I also know a thing or two. Again not trying to be disrespectful, I admire your knowledge, and your posts on the forum..

Also Good point Fitguru..if you ever compete in the N.Kentucky show ran by Roger and Sandy make sure your ripped, that is what the certainly judge on.
    I don't think you stirred anything up. This is a good discussion and we're able to have it without any issues b/c we're adults here. On other boards, I'm sure there would have been call kinds of flaming, name calling, blah, blah, blah. We're able to debate the issue and do so without any problems.

You're definitely right, some women do sleep their way into positions be it corporate America or on a stage. From my own experiences and from athletes I know I would say this kind of thing more prevalent in bbing than in the other 3 sports I compete in (PLing, BJJ, and Olympic Weightlifting). I think it's easier for things like that take place in BBing b/c it's a completely subjective sport. You don't have to lift a weight a certain way or accumulate points or get a submission.