Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving MC

Re: Leaving MC

Sorry to see u go take care bro

Damm bro. Did not see that coming. Well you have always been a class act and im sure i speak for everyone here when i say you are well respected and if you go you will be missed. Nice to be at a site with people like you that can be str8 up and call it like it is but are cool with all the members. Need anything the Pits are here for ya. Much respect bro!!

VonEric

LOL im not dying guys. I'll still come in here to talk shit to Manny and all my other friends once in awhile. This is a great site with awesome members. If anyone needs my help or advice just shoot me a msg im still here for ya..VE

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VonEric View Post
    Appreciate the support fellas. Dont worry im not leaving you high and dry. Dont make a conspiracy or rumors why im leaving the integrity of this site reamains. Several of you have already pmed me or emailed me asking me why or thinking its got to do with my family. Bless you all for your kind words and worry. While that situation is not over it is managable at this point. Please dont worry about why i stepped down as a mod. I will say that i support you guys and the sponsors on this board. My issue is with one person and one person alone. They know and thats all thay needs to be said about it. Its just that bewtween me and him. Thanks to Knights for setting this site up all the other mods who supported me and all you members. Keep this site going and take of each other. Thanks to all the sponsors. I wish you the best and appreciate the support. I will leave by saying if this person tries to defame me again or make up lies about my integrity come holler at me. As i dont like complete lies being said about me and would like my voice to be heard not back stabbing and talking behind my back like school girls. Hopefully my post wont be edited and i now consider this behind me its not that big of a deal i am ok with just being a member. Thats what really makes the site. Like a friend once told ky onward and upward.
    Sounds like a similar situation ...hope everything works out for you, your reputation here is solid from what I have experienced.

Wish you the best...

V.I.P.

I'll miss ya bro for sure.

VonEric

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    I'll miss ya bro for sure.
    We will stay in touch MJ..

V.I.P.
    Who do I need to cut ve