Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mc mods

V.I.P.

Mc mods

Been here since the beginning and I have to say I love this place this is my home...i want to be a contributing part of this community either by being a mod or a rep or better yet both we have some great mods here already that do a great job... just out of curiosity how many of u guys would like to b a mod on this board I'm sure there is a list of guys I would b behind before being considered
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would be for sure.

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I would be for sure.
    I think you'd make a good one. You know your shit and are a good bro.

Re: Mc mods

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Been here since the beginning and I have to say I love this place this is my home...i want to be a contributing part of this community either by being a mod or a rep or better yet both we have some great mods here already that do a great job... just out of curiosity how many of u guys would like to b a mod on this board I'm sure there is a list of guys I would b behind before being considered
    I've modded on a few sites, but don't think I really have the time to really do it.

If I wasn't working 6 days a week I'd be up for it.

Thanks Sherk!Well I'm a full time Personal Trainer. 90% of my clientele is online. So I'm on my computer and IPhone non stop.i recently went to work in a new gym a friend opened. It's a 45 mile drive so I only go 2 days a week and stay around 4-5 hours. It's nice to actually train "live" people again but I don't want too much. Lol...love my freedom!

V.I.P.
    Guru I think u would make a great mod as well such a wealth of knowledge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    I've modded on a few sites, but don't think I really have the time to really do it.

If I wasn't working 6 days a week I'd be up for it.
    I've never been a mod before and although I work full time I always seem to find myself on here via tap talk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Mc mods

Guru definitely got my vote.

V.I.P.
    What sections interest u guru
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course nutrition and competition but I also like to hear ideas on general workouts in particular. I'm not real Versed on peptides and I'll be the first to say that. But that's what I have Mike Arnold for. LOL! I believe nutrition is 80% Of muscle gains. You would not believe how many clients I have gotten off message boards who talked a great game about steroids and other drugs but when they sent me their pictures I was like oh my God do they even work out.i like to hear about members personal lives also. I don't talk a lot about chemicals on here but I've been around the block. Hell I train Pro bodybuilders. I gotta know!