Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mc mods

Re: Mc mods

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Just to throw it out there I would definitely like to be considered for a mod spot
    Seriously?? Never would have guessed. LOL

VonEric

Quote Originally Posted by ThePitCrew View Post
    Seriously?? Never would have guessed. LOL
    LMAO.. yeah i never would have thought he was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    A few mods have been mia lately.......
    I have noticed that myself. I wouldn't even say a few, I would say pretty much all. Hmmmm.....makes ya wonder???

V.I.P.
    I noticed that... partially y I started this post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have noticed Mods mia lately also.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    I have noticed that myself. I wouldn't even say a few, I would say pretty much all. Hmmmm.....makes ya wonder???
    Only a couple not active at this time. We don't want too many mods running around as sources have their reps also.That is why Knights limits sponsors to just one rep.No worrries- if we need to activate mods as you can see we have folks waiting.I get PMs daily.Some boards are overun with mods -reps- schills etc. All is fine in MC land-OD

VonEric

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Only a couple not active at this time. We don't want too many mods running around as sources have their reps also.That is why Knights limits sponsors to just one rep.No worrries- if we need to activate mods as you can see we have folks waiting.I get PMs daily.Some boards are overun with mods -reps- schills etc. All is fine in MC land-OD
    Lol

I don't think we need that many Mods anyway, for the most part everybody obeys the rules and we don't really have any loose cannons to control. I just wondered why everybody(Mods) is leaving, or is MIA to begin with, surely our board doesn't suck that bad, is it that boring???? Where's Cane and VannesB??? I'm sure all is fine, it just feels quiet in here all the sudden.....
    Last edited by Ecto; 11-05-2012 at 06:47 PM.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    I don't think we need that many Mods anyway, for the most part everybody obeys the rules and we don't really have any loose cannons to control. I just wondered why everybody(Mods) is leaving, or is MIA to begin with, surely our board doesn't suck that bad, is it that boring???? Where's Cane and VannesB??? I'm sure all is fine, it just feels quiet in here all the sudden.....

VannesB is here-been busy with his job. Havent heard from Cane. The board is for you guys and sopnsors.There is also the chance that a few are without power or internet service due to Sandy.I think that might be the case with a couple. Lets just hope that all members and mods are OK.Most guys here know to follow rules-if not others will usually warn them. Mods hate to hit that UGLY BAN button.You guys have a great group here-OD

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    VannesB is here-been busy with his job. Havent heard from Cane. The board is for you guys and sopnsors.There is also the chance that a few are without power or internet service due to Sandy.I think that might be the case with a couple. Lets just hope that all members and mods are OK.Most guys here know to follow rules-if not others will usually warn them. Mods hate to hit that UGLY BAN button.You guys have a great group here-OD
    We do have a great group here, best board I have ever belonged too.