Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mc mods

V.I.P.

Re: Mc mods

lol yeah we dont need too many cheifs and not enough indians.

I'm sure it'd happened but I haven't seen anyone banned since I been here .

VonEric

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm sure it'd happened but I haven't seen anyone banned since I been here .
    There have been some but they were warned and all had it coming except one guy.. i think he just pissed off a certain individual. All in all this is a great site. You guys do a great job watching out for each other so tons of mods arent needed. Ultimately its Knights call he runs the show no one else. The rest just work for him. Some just think their shoes are a little bigger than they really are. Tons of mods, one mod, no mods you guys make this place. Their are gus in here with alot of knowledge. Learn from each other and watch out for each other just cuz someone has a certain title doesnt mean anything or they have your best interest in mind.

Very well said ve

I look at being a Mod as service work for your "home" board. I have been a mod and super Mod on multiple sites .i didn't make money from it and rarely did I ask for a discount from sponsors. It's just service work. Doesn't make you any smarter or better than the other members.

VonEric

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I look at being a Mod as service work for your "home" board. I have been a mod and super Mod on multiple sites .i didn't make money from it and rarely did I ask for a discount from sponsors. It's just service work. Doesn't make you any smarter or better than the other members.
    Exactly bro. Thats why you would make a great mod my friend.

Thanks

V.I.P.

I guess Im an odd ball here I dont want to be a mod I just want to trade Info and to get the members opinion on some of the info that I have that may not be right. Its a part of the learning process. When I started working out there wasnt any internet and you had to try and get info any way that you could. Its been a long and lonely road. lol, did I say Im glad to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I guess Im an odd ball here I dont want to be a mod I just want to trade Info and to get the members opinion on some of the info that I have that may not be right. Its a part of the learning process. When I started working out there wasnt any internet and you had to try and get info any way that you could. Its been a long and lonely road. lol, did I say Im glad to be here!
    Glad your here redcrayon, I like the fact that so many guys share/trade and get info, I've been in the game many years but still learning new things here. It;s a great place.