Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos a deer hunter?

Cool Whos a deer hunter?

This weekend is the Minnesota deer firearms season runs for 2 weeks and im super exited.....its nice to have a freezer full of nice lean red meat. Anyone else goin?

Re: Whos a deer hunter?

Ive been wanting to go hunting forever but don't know n e one that hunts or has land to hunt on so I'm SOL I want to bow hunt though. Send me some meat lol

This time two weeks from now I'll have some delicious backstrap jerky ready to go.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Dude you gotta eat that back strap raw

Have a friend that;s been teaching me how to butcher now, if the world ever went to shit, hunting and being able to dress your kill could make the difference between life and death.

V.I.P.
    My ex used to go hunting all the time it actually kind of scared me :/ she also threw a gnarly right hook when we broke up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to when i was younger and lived at home. But now that I have a family of my own and they must be spoiled prissy women, cause they won't eat deer meat, and trust me i have tried to slip it in here and there. It would be have to be a life or death situation before they would ever let it pass their lips again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    I used to when i was younger and lived at home. But now that I have a family of my own and they must be spoiled prissy women, cause they won't eat deer meat, and trust me i have tried to slip it in here and there. It would be have to be a life or death situation before they would ever let it pass their lips again.
    Personally, I don't mind deer meat, my aunt made bbq deer sandwiches, it tasted just like pulled pork or beef..awesome..might give that a try?

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Personally, I don't mind deer meat, my aunt made bbq deer sandwiches, it tasted just like pulled pork or beef..awesome..might give that a try?
    hahaha. Yeah, I love deer meat, and grew up on tons and tons of it. My girls even know when i use ground turkey in spaghetti.....that damn picky. The only deer meat they did like was jerky. I had to give a whole deer away cause they won't eat the burger or steaks. There's no fooling these picky palates of women. at least at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    hahaha. Yeah, I love deer meat, and grew up on tons and tons of it. My girls even know when i use ground turkey in spaghetti.....that damn picky. The only deer meat they did like was jerky. I had to give a whole deer away cause they won't eat the burger or steaks. There's no fooling these picky palates of women. at least at my house.
    Ack, I would have paid for you to ship it to me, deer is good lean red meat.