Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most out of shape client ever!!!

Most out of shape client ever!!!

I didn't really know where to post this so I just picked the "non weighted, body weight " section. Had a new "would be" client I gave 2 free sessions to with the promise she would buy a 20 session package deal. She had a lot of health issues and it was a challenge anyway. She was on a 2lb weight restriction from the Dr.friday I put her thru a very simplified beyond beginner kettle bell WO using a 2.5 lb plate. ( cause that was the lightest weight in the gym). Monday she text me and cancelled saying she was too sore to get out of bed all weekend and missed important engagements. And rescheduled for this Friday. Well today she called the owner of the gym, which is a friend of mine saying I was too rough on her and she couldn't train with me anymore.he knows exactly what we did in her workout which was nothing more that body weight exercises that lasted 20 min with rest. I told him that there was no easier workout. Not besides just walking on a treadmill for 30 min. If ever there was a person that needed a trainer it was her. I mean I made up shit because I had no experience with an easier WO than I put her thru. Come to find out when she signed up, she said another trainer had hurt her at another gym.!! Wish I'd known this or I'd never trained her. Can you say Law suit??!! Some people kill me!!

Re: Most out of shape client ever!!!

That old saying you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink seems to fit her perfectly.

Plus you just can't fix stupid.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    That old saying you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink seems to fit her perfectly.

Plus you just can't fix stupid.
    ^^^^^ agreed.

V.I.P.

Haha she was most out of shape and I'm worst diet. Which by the way I need to stop off and get my trt stuff at pharmacy and a payment Form that wifey won't see

Well I used to be good at hiding Wifey funds. She knows all my tricks now.

People don't want to work..they want the easy route, Americans are getting fattier,lazier,sicker , year after year. I watched a commercial last night about some shit called lipozene or something like that, you don't have to exercise or eat right, just take a pill...some lady said 'you just can't do it on your own, you can't" yah if you don't try, everyone wants the quick fix, you didn't get out of shape overnight so why do you expect getting in shape to be any different.

She wants the gym owner to help her now. Lol.. I said "she's on a 2 lb weight limit. What are you gonna do for her. Watch her lift her water bottle"? Well that is less than 2 lbs...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    People don't want to work..they want the easy route, Americans are getting fattier,lazier,sicker , year after year. I watched a commercial last night about some shit called lipozene or something like that, you don't have to exercise or eat right, just take a pill...some lady said 'you just can't do it on your own, you can't" yah if you don't try, everyone wants the quick fix, you didn't get out of shape overnight so why do you expect getting in shape to be any different.
    Well said kaz! it's not easy to stay with it plenty of days I'd rather blow off the gym and do other things. Plenty of days where I'm so sick of eating chicken and rice etc......as you said though. What u put in is what u get out!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    ^^^ this man speaks the truth !!

Lol I can see the commercial your talking about now....lil lady sitting there saying "you can't do it by yourself,.....you just can't " lmao who's gonna do it for you then HUH?!?! ....NOBODY it's all on you as the individual. Hold yourself accountable rather then others damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dath View Post
    ^^^ this man speaks the truth !!

Lol I can see the commercial your talking about now....lil lady sitting there saying "you can't do it by yourself,.....you just can't " lmao who's gonna do it for you then HUH?!?! ....NOBODY it's all on you as the individual. Hold yourself accountable rather then others damn.
    True ^^^ Another problem with this country is no one wants to be accountable for there actions or problems.