Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most out of shape client ever!!!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Most out of shape client ever!!!

Problem is the bitch can & will take it to court and win an award. The insuranse companies just pass the cost on to the ppl that pay every day. This is the US today- is why I spend only half my time here. That and I LOVE warm tropical islands

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Problem is the bitch can & will take it to court and win an award. The insuranse companies just pass the cost on to the ppl that pay every day. This is the US today- is why I spend only half my time here. That and I LOVE warm tropical islands
    You lucky dawg!

we call those people time bandits cuz they robbed u of ur precious time..she wasted ur time with that bullshit.. what is wrong with this chick that she is limited to 2lbs? i hate when people have a lame ass dr. excuse n ride that shit..when i was in the army lazy fucks would go to sick call n get a wack as excuse so they didnt have to run or do in any activities..

I knew she was "one of those" when I first met her but $600 is $600 . But these were FREE sessions which are just easy beginner shit anyway. She would fail 2nd grade PE! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I knew she was "one of those" when I first met her but $600 is $600 . But these were FREE sessions which are just easy beginner shit anyway. She would fail 2nd grade PE! Lol
    Lmfao @ fail 2nd grade pe!! I remember those fitness tests in school! I got the presidents award or something like that. I remember dying laughing at the guys that looked like they were having a seizure trying to do a pull up....
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

We used to play a game in gym called 'poop out' basically you run till there is only one left, I already knew at that age I hated to lose, and I never did, I didn't care how bad it hurt or how tired I was I wouldn't lose..come to think of it the gym teacher was probably being lazy that day..just let the kids run in circles and tell them it's a game, so I can sit on my ass and drink coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    We used to play a game in gym called 'poop out' basically you run till there is only one left, I already knew at that age I hated to lose, and I never did, I didn't care how bad it hurt or how tired I was I wouldn't lose..come to think of it the gym teacher was probably being lazy that day..just let the kids run in circles and tell them it's a game, so I can sit on my ass and drink coffee.
    Lol..... It was a game!! Now that's funny!!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Any update on lil miss lazy ass ??Maybe she is taking off for the holidays so she doesn't strain herself LOL. Then-her and thousands of others will hit the gym in January for a few workouts and then quit!! Have fun-OD

Haven't seen or heard from her. She hasn't been back to the gym at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Haven't seen or heard from her. She hasn't been back to the gym at all.
    Doesn't surprise me..God forbid you have to put out some effort, get some lipozene or sensa( or whatever the hell it's called) you don't have to exercise or even diet! LOL everyone want's the quick/easy fix. To bad it doesn't work that way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]