Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No secret Diet plan

Nutrition is the toughest part for everyone. It's easy to train and take steroids. Preparing 6-7 meals a day every day takes dedication and 100% effort.

Re: No secret Diet plan

I mean I eat a lot just get sick of the same things constantly most diets I find don't really have many options/replacements

It's a lifestyle. You have to remember those TacoBell commercials aren't for US! Eat for a reason ( to get big) not for taste. I ate chicken, rice, potatoes, eggs, steak, green beans and asparagus and nothing else for years. But I was very successful at bodybuilding.

Oh but I did live off chicken soft tacos with no cheese for a whole year. The girl at the drive thru liked me and gave me 10 free every day.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm still not sold on Helios but honestly I never used it on myself. Never needed to. I've had clients that started out at a really high BF and had some that ask to use it. Was it the combo that worked or just the Clen? Or the diet and cardio ? Not sure.
    Iv'e seen before and after pics from some guys and something worked. Duchaine suggested a topical yohimbe would be good for fat loss, saying it works on the alpha2 receptors..and I have used clen to help shed fat..not first hand experience with helios hand I know...but have heard good things, I haven't used it because I never needed too..but for some guys they said it helped drop that last bit around the waist.

Yea I can't really say. I definately wouldn't argue Against it. Six or seven years ago it was like the big secret of bodybuilding.

It's a lifestyle. You have to remember those TacoBell commercials aren't for US! Eat for a reason ( to get big) not for taste. I ate chicken, rice, potatoes, eggs, steak, green beans and asparagus and nothing else for years. But I was very successful at bodybuilding.
    This is absolutely true..I hate guys who train like shit, eat even worse, then see a big guy who puts his time in, not only at the gym, but his nutrition, and says it's only because of gear. I have known a couple assholes like this. Guy's that have been 'lifting' for 15 years and don't look they ever touched a weight. I remember seeing a show with Rich Gaspari,( I love my old school guys) his whole family was eating delicious home made Italian food. He was eating a mixture of oatmeal,egg whites and blueberry's. Someone (who ever was filming) asked how it tasted and he said it was irrelevant, he was prepping for a show and said "I eat for nutrition not taste" bottom line most guys don't have the balls or dedication to do it.
    Last edited by kazman68; 11-04-2012 at 11:18 PM.

2 of the biggest pleasures is Sex and food. That's why Bodybuilders have so much more sex!! Right?

2 of the biggest pleasures is Sex and food. That's why Bodybuilders have so much more sex!! Right?
    LOL, right!

I'm familiar with Helios kaz. Yohimbe fucks with my stomach so I was reluctant to try Helios.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!